T Nation

Middleagedhero Presents...

Hey guys,

I am 47 years old. I have been out of it for about 10 years, but just got back into the swing of things. I’ve been going straight for 2 years. Back in my prime I wrestled and lifted a lot. I figured, I don’t want to be 50 years old and out of shape.

My current bodyweight: 185 lbs

Height: 5’6 (short!!!)

Current lifts

Bench: 295 lbs

Dead: 411 lbs

Squat: 430 lbs

I’ve always been strong. I have done some steroids when I was younger, and since have regretted it, but I am not sure if that matters anymore since it has been about twenty years since I’ve juiced.

My chest has definitely shrunk over the years, and want it to get bigger again.

My diet is pretty good and I do about 200 grams of protein a day.

Any feed back would be amazing!

6 months ago


Last week


legs


me again!

back, lats

sweet collection of speedos

Is this the father of drivethruhero?

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
sweet collection of speedos[/quote]

x2, and the weirdest belly button i’ve ever seen, no homo.

You’re in decent shape for your age. Looks like you’ve made good progress in the last 6 months.

What are you goals, other than not being fat and outta shape at 50? Do you ahve a bodyfat % goal, weight goal, strength goal, etC?

[quote]kayveeay wrote:

You’re in decent shape for your age. Looks like you’ve made good progress in the last 6 months.

What are you goals, other than not being fat and outta shape at 50? Do you ahve a bodyfat % goal, weight goal, strength goal, etC?[/quote]

Thanks! I actually don’t know my bodyfat percentage. Does anybody know the best way to measure it?

I would like to get my weight down to about 165 as it was twenty years ago, but I’m not too sure how possible that is. I mean, losing weight is just not like it used to be.

You know, lifting wise, I really don’t have any goals. Being the age that I am I really don’t want to hurt the ol’ joints.

My biggest goal is to look good, have a ton of sculpted muscle, etc. (I want to be able to attract young twenty year old hotties! lol!)

Thanks for the input. My speedo collection is my pride and joy. I get a few laughs every now and then, but they are just jealous of my stuff! LOL!

[quote]middleagedhero wrote:

Thanks! I actually don’t know my bodyfat percentage. Does anybody know the best way to measure it?

[/quote]

Post a picture with you holding a shoe in your size. There is a ratio conversion that allows us to calculate from that

Your navel is not to sexy to female specimens to the eye. You have muscular lumps, but you must, in all expenses reduce your fat percentage and reveal it to be stone statue quality.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
middleagedhero wrote:

Thanks! I actually don’t know my bodyfat percentage. Does anybody know the best way to measure it?

Post a picture with you holding a shoe in your size. There is a ratio conversion that allows us to calculate from that[/quote]

and make sure your facial expression says “thug life.”

[quote]Chang_Lee wrote:
Your navel is not to sexy to female specimens to the eye. You have muscular lumps, but you must, in all expenses reduce your fat percentage and reveal it to be stone statue quality.[/quote]

CHANG LEE IS BACK!!!

C’mon guys! How about a little constructive criticism? My belly button? Whatever, that’s nothing new. Earth to T-Nation: Can’t change that! Hold up a shoe for bodyfat percentage? Are you really that dumb or am I just being poked fun at?

I would appreciate some ADVICE, not junior high humor.

stop being so creepy…for realz.

other than that…keep lifting, you seem to have a decent physique in first pic but you could spare 10lbs or so.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Is this the father of drivethruhero?[/quote]

Good question.

You’re in good shape for your age. Work on keeping your body fat low of course.

As for what to work on–shoulders and forearms

abs too

OP is gay

[quote]doosl wrote:
OP is bi[/quote]
fixed