Middle of the Night BCAA's?

I am thinking about setting my alarm for some time in the middle of the night to take some BCAA’s

Does anyone here have any experience with this?

Is this a worthy pursuit for assistance in bulking?

If so, then how much should I take, and what should the timming be like?

Thanks!

I do this, but only informally. Meaning, if I wake up to take a leak, I’ll scarf back a serving of BCAA’s which I have sitting there ready to go.

Obviously, if I don’t wake up, I won’t.

I’m not sure on results, but given that the BCAA’s are the Biotest capsules, it’s incredibly convenient so why not.

Uninterrupted sleep is more important than waking up to eat or take a supplement.

Sure, take them if you naturally wake up to take a leak or something, but don’t set an alarm.

I would take 10 Biotest BCAA tablets if I were to do this.

Why dont you just take some Flameout and Metabolic Drive before you go to bed?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Why dont you just take some Flameout and Metabolic Drive before you go to bed?[/quote]

Yep, thats the way to do it!

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Why dont you just take some Flameout and Metabolic Drive before you go to bed?[/quote]

Every night, right before I go to bed, I eat 6 chicken tenderloins, a bowl of brown rice, take 4 fish oil capsles and 2 flaxseed oil capsles.

I am just looking to step my game up a bit. I was thinking that some middle of the night nutrition would help.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

This is an awesome stack sleep-aid, Norly.

powdered BCAAs is the way to go! 20g+ w/ the post workout shake!

take some casein before you go to sleep. will prevent catabolism (assuming you don’t sleep 12 hours or something like that). it’s not that waking up to take supps or eat isn’t productive, but it’s a pain in the ass that i’d avoid at all costs… i guess i’m just lazy

I keep a water bottle by the bed, and a small glass with Biotest BCAA tablets. IF I awaken naturally (usually, since I hydrate a decent amount in the evenings), I’ll pop a few.

[quote]TShaw wrote:
I keep a water bottle by the bed, and a small glass with Biotest BCAA tablets. IF I awaken naturally (usually, since I hydrate a decent amount in the evenings), I’ll pop a few.[/quote]

fekin pill poppers :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d rather get the sleep…but then I have trouble sleeping, so if I wake up, I’m screwed.

If it works, try it.