Middle of Night Shake While Cutting?

[quote]Dubbz wrote:
storey420 wrote:
People that think they need to wake up in the middle of the night to squeeze in some protein are ill-informed and a little neurotic. MAYBE if you were in a contest but even then the disruption of your adrenal glands ability to produce adrenaline by getting up is not worth the effort. If you get up in the middle of the night to pee then you need to correct that situation.

Correcting this isn’t a possibility for everyone. If you workout at night, which many people do, you do need a good amount of water with your Surge/PWO drink, thus waking up in the middle of the night to pee. Its a pain but I don’t see how its avoided in this situation.[/quote]

Hopefully people aren’t hitting the weights, slamming their PWO and then going right to bed but you never know. What I mean more so is that if they can’t hold the bladder through the night thye may be deficient in bioflavinoids that are like the heat shield of the space shuttle for your bladder.

[quote]storey420 wrote:
Dubbz wrote:
storey420 wrote:
People that think they need to wake up in the middle of the night to squeeze in some protein are ill-informed and a little neurotic.

MAYBE if you were in a contest but even then the disruption of your adrenal glands ability to produce adrenaline by getting up is not worth the effort. If you get up in the middle of the night to pee then you need to correct that situation.

Correcting this isn’t a possibility for everyone. If you workout at night, which many people do, you do need a good amount of water with your Surge/PWO drink, thus waking up in the middle of the night to pee. Its a pain but I don’t see how its avoided in this situation.

Hopefully people aren’t hitting the weights, slamming their PWO and then going right to bed but you never know. What I mean more so is that if they can’t hold the bladder through the night thye may be deficient in bioflavinoids that are like the heat shield of the space shuttle for your bladder.[/quote]

Even if you workout a few hours before bed, that liquid in your PWO drink is going to take longer to come out then that, thus waking up in the middle of the night.

I’m with the majority, just keep a serving of BCAA tabs by the sink, if i wake up i take them.

[quote]Dubbz wrote:

Even if you workout a few hours before bed, that liquid in your PWO drink is going to take longer to come out then that, thus waking up in the middle of the night.

[/quote]

What I’m saying is that one PWO should NOT make you HAVE to get up in the middle of the night. A healthy bladder should indeed be able to hold that and not trigger you to get up.