Middle Chest Help

Hey,
I work my chest regularly, lift heavy, and with good technique.
Lately i have started to notice that i have almost no pec muscle towards the middle of the chest??
are there specific exercises i can do to build muscle there?

ANY help is appreciated!

Thanks heaps

You don’t really have a “middle chest” so to speak. What you need is more chest, period. Continue to lift heavier, and heavier, gain lean muscle, and over time ( years ) you will get a “middle chest”.

There is however an upper and a lower chest. Work on both of those for years and you’ll be good.

You need to work harder. You need to get more training years under your belt.
That’s it, sorry no magic tricks here, just hard, hard work. Get to it!

[quote]LAMF wrote:
You don’t really have a “middle chest” so to speak. What you need is more chest, period. Continue to lift heavier, and heavier, gain lean muscle, and over time ( years ) you will get a “middle chest”.

There is however an upper and a lower chest. Work on both of those for years and you’ll be good.

That’s it, sorry no magic tricks here, just hard, hard work. Get to it![/quote]

Terrible answer. Thibs has an article about building up certain areas of the chest. Look it up.

[quote]alownage wrote:
LAMF wrote:

That’s it, sorry no magic tricks here, just hard, hard work. Get to it!

Terrible answer. Thibs has an article about building up certain areas of the chest. Look it up.[/quote]

Milos agrees with you.

I don’t.

Build your whole chest and /or go smack the hell out of your mom and dad for your genetics.

Phill

Thib’s article “Shifting the Tension” should have the answers you want.