Mid Shin Pin Pulls

Tried it last night and just 3x10 nearly had my hams cramping up. This one’s a keeper.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:
On second thought, I think I’m just going to ditch the exercise all together. Last time I ME’d on this exercise, I got a minor groin strain. I’ll stick to deficit dead’s, band deads, above the knee rack deads, and switch between conventional and sumo as far as ME deadlift variations goes.

Also try out ME gm’s from the pins. Are gm’s from pins best done for an ME of 3 or can I do an ME single.
[/quote]

Good idea. If you get repeatedly hurt on an exercise, it’s not good for you. Example: dead stop good mornings from chains. hurt my back the last two times I did them. And that was years ago.

Good deadlift exercises : band deadlifts, low pins pulls with plates app 3" from ground, deficit deadlifts. For me of course i mean.

Are you weak from the ground or lock out? I always find if I get the weight more than about 4 in off the ground, I’ve got it.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:
Are you weak from the ground or lock out? I always find if I get the weight more than about 4 in off the ground, I’ve got it.[/quote]
That’s me to a t.

For back ext without a back ext thang, What I do at when I have to do home workout, I get a belt and strap my legs to a bench and just do back ext off the edge of the bench. Instead of a belt you can get a buddy to hold your lower body in place. You can also do these sideways, they dont provide full range but easy alternative.

I have a back extension device at my gym, what I don’t have is a reverse hyper.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:
I have a back extension device at my gym, what I don’t have is a reverse hyper.[/quote]

Wishful thinking…I wish we did.