T Nation

Mid Cycle, Gyno?

Hey i’m exactly half way through my first real cycle (Tes Prop), and up until now i’ve been relying on the knowledge of the hand full of older guys i know who have been juicing safely and effectively for a years.

I just got a laptop this semester, so it took me a little while to find this forum (so happy when i discovered this thing BTW). I am definately going to post my next cycle plan on here before i buy and then get imput and make a hopefully better purchase.

This is my cycle. .25cc Tes Prop/day (i was doing .5 every other day, but i like jamming myself with a pin right before i go to the gym way better), and i had about 30 caps of Anavar to help me get pumped when i started it. And i’m eating tons of meat (on top pretty hearty diet).

I took about 20 of the caps then i started to notice some extra nipple sensitivity, and a little puffyness around the nips. Basicially i’m naturally a very skinny kid (165 when i started this cycle, but i’ve never had harly any body fat), right now i just weighed in at 200. but my pec’s look slightly more square, as in my the skin isn’t as tight on them as before.

So here’s my first question. Is this normal? I mean i gained a little general weight outside of just my muscles (probably an 1.5 inch at my waist), i’ve seriously never had enough fat anywhere to even like grab more than a pinch.

Second question if it’s not normal, what should i start taking or take post cycle. I’ve heard and read everything from clomid to arimidex. I can’t afford to spend more than about a hundred (cause i’m in school and i’m poor for only 1yr more).

Third and final question. Are topic gyno products BS? It just sounds way too easy. Anything you can inject (keep in mind my heart is 5-6 inches away, and i want to live to 23)?

So .25 cc/day? Assuming that the prop is dosed at 100mg/ml, that is 25mg/day. Leading up to a whopping 175mg per week? Ummmm … not a lot of test. But you are small, and you say that you gained some weight, so maybe it’s ok? But, that doesn’t sound right. Most guys would dose 50mg/day, or 100mg/EOD, or (if you are like me) 100mg/day.

And did you say that you are injecting right before you hit the gym? That doesn’t sound right either. True, it is a small amount of volume to inject, but you shouldn’t do that. It provides no benefit for strength or aggression … prop is not that fast acting. I have always injected at night right before bed, after a shower. It would be a different story if you were using suspension.

And I am saying all of this not to make fun of you or take a shot at you. Rather, to give you a point of reference, and let you know what other people do. Anyway.

You may be experiencing some water retention and some estrogen side effects from the test (even though it is a small amount). Best thing for you would be to get an AI. I prefer arimidex (anastrozole), and take .25mg or .5mg every other day.

That should only run you about $50 or so. And taper the arimidex dose down after you complete the cycle. You could also get some nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) and take 10-20mg/day. This may be a better option for you (when it comes to cost effectivness) because you could also use the nolvadex for PCT.

Speaking of, what are your plans for post-cycle-therapy? Just to give you some other frames of reference …

Some guys will taper down the AI dose then start up with nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) at 20mg/day for about 4-6 weeks. They will also add a natural test booster like Alpha Male or Tribex Tribulus Gold.

Another increasingly popular PCT method is to taper down the test with the AI for about 6 weeks. I don’t know if this would be the best method for you because you are at such a low dose to begin with. You could probably just taper down for 3 weeks.

But if you don’t know what to do, post your questions here and we should be able to help

Your skin getting thicker…could be anything from shitty diet…but most likely with test…water retention.

As for you not having money for a proper PCT…why the fuck wouldnt you have saved and got that all squared away before you started this cycle?

As for me considering that I feel im prone to gyno to begin with…I wouldnt even start a cycle without enough nolvadex to last me 10mg ED during the cycle AND enough to cover PCT with ease…as well as a shitload of good supplements to boost my natural test…and a ton of BCAA…and creatine.

I can tell by reading your post you are probably around my age…if so…dont say you are…because about the only advice you will get is to not juice and flamed because you did juice.

I would get nolvadex now if i were you…clomids make you a whiny bitch and nolva is quickly becoming the serm of choice for PCT as well as gyno prevention…it will also tone down that water retention IF that is the reason you are getting a little puffier.

[quote]facko wrote:
As for you not having money for a proper PCT…why the fuck wouldnt you have saved and got that all squared away before you started this cycle?
[/quote]

Great point and advice for next time.

[quote]
I would get nolvadex now if i were you…clomids make you a whiny bitch and nolva is quickly becoming the serm of choice for PCT as well as gyno prevention…it will also tone down that water retention IF that is the reason you are getting a little puffier.[/quote]

What I recommend also!!!

Thanks I’m getting the novladex. Very helpful post, i really appriciate the help