Mid Cycle Appendicitis

Mid Cycle Appendicitissituation. I started a 12 week 500 mg a week test e cycle. Late in week 1 I started having stomach and abdominal problems. I went to the doc numerous times and told him everything. They ended up running blood work and it came back fine. Midway through week 2 they pain continued to get worse so I returned to my doc and he sent me to the ER.

After having a cat-scan they determined I had appendicitis and decided to operate. I’m scheduled to be released tomorrow with 2 to 3 weeks rest from the gym. My dilemma is do I stop my cycle before it even really got started or to continue with it and return to the gym in 2 to 3 weeks all pumped an ready to go. Or maybe a pause in the cycle? I’m not sure what my best corse of action is here. ( I’m 4 pins in, 250x2 a week)

Tough question really but me personally since E take 3-4 weeks to really full fledge kick in I would probably just acquire another 10ml of E and push the cycle out to 16 weeks long. This way when you get back your gear is in full force but your not cutting any potential gains short due to the layoff of training.

Maybe not the safest approach but, I guess I dont really do half of what I do for my health and just my opinion.

If it was me I’d probably stop the cycle and start it when I would be able to be back In the gym. My opinion though. I have the thought that if ur going to stick urself with a needle and spend the money to do it you should be 100 percent dedicated to what you set out to do, otherwise your wasting your time and money. In the mean time take the time to get your diet in check 100 percent so when your on its all turnkey.

[quote]Stackedstark wrote:
Mid Cycle Appendicitissituation. I started a 12 week 500 mg a week test e cycle. Late in week 1 I started having stomach and abdominal problems. I went to the doc numerous times and told him everything. They ended up running blood work and it came back fine. Midway through week 2 they pain continued to get worse so I returned to my doc and he sent me to the ER.

After having a cat-scan they determined I had appendicitis and decided to operate. I’m scheduled to be released tomorrow with 2 to 3 weeks rest from the gym. My dilemma is do I stop my cycle before it even really got started or to continue with it and return to the gym in 2 to 3 weeks all pumped an ready to go. Or maybe a pause in the cycle? I’m not sure what my best corse of action is here. ( I’m 4 pins in, 250x2 a week)[/quote]

Nah, I would just keep pinning, no biggie.

I’d keep pinning. In two weeks you’ll really be “on” and ready to go.

You can go with either option. Since you’ve planned a 12 week cycle, I’d say stop pinning till you’re ready to get back to the gym. These 2-3 weeks of recovery would be a waste of gear IMO.
If you’re willing to run your cycle longer, then Reed has a good point, keep pinning, get more supplies and extend your cycle.

stay on cycle

[quote]AnabolicMelvin wrote:
You can go with either option. Since you’ve planned a 12 week cycle, I’d say stop pinning till you’re ready to get back to the gym. These 2-3 weeks of recovery would be a waste of gear IMO.
If you’re willing to run your cycle longer, then Reed has a good point, keep pinning, get more supplies and extend your cycle.
[/quote]

What? So you mean the 2 weeks he’s already been on wouldn’t be wasted? I would much rather get through my recovery and be full on than have to start over.

Thanks for the input bros. I got released today and am going to continue with pin 5 tomorrow. I also decided to go ahead and extend my cycle. I have 3 10 ml vials so I’m just going to extend it till I use it all. Will this change my pct at all? I planned on running nolva 40/40/20/20 for weeks 14-18 originally. Should I just push it back accordingly or should I change the length and dosage since I’m doing a longer cycle.

[quote]installglass wrote:

[quote]AnabolicMelvin wrote:
[/quote]

What? So you mean the 2 weeks he’s already been on wouldn’t be wasted? I would much rather get through my recovery and be full on than have to start over. [/quote]

Well having extra test in your system is never a waste really. What I meant was that with limited supplies and a fixed cycle (which is not the case here), I’d rather be “ON” while I’m fully in training mode.

PCT looks fine just push it back accordingly

My point was that one way or another he will be “wasting” the 2 weeks. The upcoming if he chooses to stay on or the past 2 if he goes off. With test e it’s just getting into his system now but won’t be full on for another 2 weeks. Why start over? Keep pinning, start eating, and get the gym as soon as it’s comfortable.

You’re right that makes good sense.