T Nation

MicVinny's Quest For The Perfect Body

Hey everyone,

Thought I would just vent with my fellow T-Nation brothers and sisters. My name is Michael. Back in May 2015, I quit my job to pursue my own entrepreneur dreams. At that time, I was running a e-commerce store and wanted to fully pursue it. Whether it succeeded or not, I just wanted to prove to myself that I could run my own business.

Around August, I saw that the e-commerce store would take long to be successful and decided to pursue my dream job. So I finally started getting my fitness related idea out of my head and into a website. Being the new kid on the block, I also decided to write a book. The book is called “Release The Beast: Conquer Mental, Physical & Diet Challenges To Unleash The Champion Inside!”. The book was released in November and instantly became a #1 Amazon Best-Seller!

Even though the book is doing well, I’m still in the early process of building my business up. This is where I could use some help.

The idea of my blog is to redefine what exactly is the perfect body. I’ve been everywhere between 185 - 285 lbs as I am still searching for my own perfect body. I would love to hear about other people’s opinion on what makes a perfect body. Powerlifter, Bodybuilder, Athlete, Mom, Dad…it doesn’t matter. We all have our own battles and opinions.

Respond if interested. I would love to hear from you!

The body is an illusion of the mind - it’s perceptual masturbation.

If you want to achieve the perfect body you must first achieve the perfect soul. Only one true path can accomplish this.

Meditation and releasing ones grasp on the material and physical world to transcend into the metaphysical realm is true enlightenment and a stop on the path you seek.

I want to tell you about my dream last night. Please consider its meaning to you as true interpretation is trapped in the metaphysical realm. I was a snake slithering through the grass, until I came upon a dead elk, and I climbed into his soul which transformed me into a dove flying over the sea. And then I dove into the ocean…and I swam with the dolphins. I was two animals joined as one…which meant good things are coming. Good things.

I believe you are that good thing. I can see into the soul of your spirit animal and it must be released back into the auroras. Namaste.

Perfect body for what? The perfect body to snatch 200kg looks a craps load different to the one that will win next year’s marathon and different from the one that wins Mr Olympia and different to the one that can work the farm all day and different to the one best suited to 18 hour work days and different to what a chubby chaser likes yo snuggle up to and all of those are probably different to the one that’s going to work to some degree at 90.

Prof. X ???

Mine is pretty good already. Im happy with it and how it works for what i do with it.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

If you want to achieve the perfect body you must first achieve the perfect soul. Only one true path can accomplish this.

Meditation and releasing ones grasp on the material and physical world to transcend into the metaphysical realm is true enlightenment and a stop on the path you seek.

I want to tell you about my dream last night. Please consider its meaning to you as true interpretation is trapped in the metaphysical realm. I was a snake slithering through the grass, until I came upon a dead elk, and I climbed into his soul which transformed me into a dove flying over the sea. And then I dove into the ocean…and I swam with the dolphins. I was two animals joined as one…which meant good things are coming. Good things.

I believe you are that good thing. I can see into the soul of your spirit animal and it must be released back into the auroras. Namaste.[/quote]

That was very, very funny.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

I believe you are that good thing. I can see into the soul of your spirit animal and it must be released back into the auroras. Namaste.[/quote]

That was very, very funny.[/quote]

You’re too kind … one very would have been enough :slight_smile:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

.[/quote]

I like Grandmas Boy.

When it came out me and my high school friends went to see it and had the theater to ourselves…we made use of this by smoking weed in the theater

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

.[/quote]

I like Grandmas Boy.

When it came out me and my high school friends went to see it and had the theater to ourselves…we made use of this by smoking weed in the theater [/quote]

Jelly … I hadn’t heard of it until an airforce buddy of mine popped it in the dvd player one night after work.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

.[/quote]

I like Grandmas Boy.

When it came out me and my high school friends went to see it and had the theater to ourselves…we made use of this by smoking weed in the theater [/quote]

Jelly … I hadn’t heard of it until an airforce buddy of mine popped it in the dvd player one night after work.[/quote]

I just watched it last week. It’s still hilarious.

I went hiking last weekend and got poison oak on my pee-pee.

[quote]MicVinny wrote:
Hey everyone,

Thought I would just vent with my fellow T-Nation brothers and sisters. My name is Michael. Back in May 2015, I quit my job to pursue my own entrepreneur dreams. At that time, I was running a e-commerce store and wanted to fully pursue it. Whether it succeeded or not, I just wanted to prove to myself that I could run my own business.

Around August, I saw that the e-commerce store would take long to be successful and decided to pursue my dream job. So I finally started getting my fitness related idea out of my head and into a website (Micvinny.com). Being the new kid on the block, I also decided to write a book. The book is called “Release The Beast: Conquer Mental, Physical & Diet Challenges To Unleash The Champion Inside!” (http://www.micvinny.com/releasethebeastproducts). The book was released in November and instantly became a #1 Amazon Best-Seller!

Even though the book is doing well, I’m still in the early process of building my business up. This is where I could use some help.

The idea of my blog at Micvinny.com is to redefine what exactly is the perfect body. I’ve been everywhere between 185 - 285 lbs as I am still searching for my own perfect body. I would love to hear about other people’s opinion on what makes a perfect body. Powerlifter, Bodybuilder, Athlete, Mom, Dad…it doesn’t matter. We all have our own battles and opinions.

Respond if interested, or send me a message. I would love to hear from you!

[/quote]

I have kindleunlimited and just downloaded your book. I’ll give it a try.

FYI, I don’t think the message system works here at TN. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

You’re too kind … one very would have been enough :)[/quote]

I haven’t seen the movie so I didn’t get the film reference. I thought that was you just being a kook. :slight_smile:

[quote]aeyogi wrote:
I went hiking last weekend and got poison oak on my pee-pee. [/quote]
Being a bear must be difficult. I wouldn’t even think about scratching it if I were you.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]MicVinny wrote:
Hey everyone,

Around August, I saw that the e-commerce store would take long to be successful and decided to pursue my dream job. So I finally started getting my fitness related idea out of my head and into a website (Micvinny.com). Being the new kid on the block, I also decided to write a book. The book is called “Release The Beast: Conquer Mental, Physical & Diet Challenges To Unleash The Champion Inside!” (http://www.micvinny.com/releasethebeastproducts). The book was released in November and instantly became a #1 Amazon Best-Seller!

The idea of my blog at Micvinny.com is to redefine what exactly is the perfect body. I’ve been everywhere between 185 - 285 lbs as I am still searching for my own perfect body. I would love to hear about other people’s opinion on what makes a perfect body. Powerlifter, Bodybuilder, Athlete, Mom, Dad…it doesn’t matter. We all have our own battles and opinions.

Respond if interested, or send me a message. I would love to hear from you!

[/quote]

I have kindleunlimited and just downloaded your book. I’ll give it a try.

FYI, I don’t think the message system works here at TN. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.
[/quote]

Appreciate the download. Hope you enjoy it.

I do see that the message system doesn’t work like it use to.

[quote]tsantos wrote:
Perfect body for what? The perfect body to snatch 200kg looks a craps load different to the one that will win next year’s marathon and different from the one that wins Mr Olympia and different to the one that can work the farm all day and different to the one best suited to 18 hour work days and different to what a chubby chaser likes yo snuggle up to and all of those are probably different to the one that’s going to work to some degree at 90.[/quote]

Hey tsantos…that’s my point. Everybody has their own needs and desires. What’s perfect for me isn’t perfect for the 15 year High School student. I’m curious in understanding why we do what we do at the gym and in life. Not everyone really thinks about their goals at the gym. Some see a magazine cover and THAT’s their ideal body. Why?..because a magazine told them that was what a perfect body looked like. I plan on interviewing bodybuilders, power lifters, weekend warriors to find out what drives us all.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
Prof. X ???[/quote]

lol. Nope. Luke Cage

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

You’re too kind … one very would have been enough :)[/quote]

I haven’t seen the movie so I didn’t get the film reference. I thought that was you just being a kook. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Oh it was all for the laughs :slight_smile:

The perfect body belonged to Mariusz Pudzianowski in 2007.

He absolutely destroyed the competition (having lost the previous year), he was strong, fast, big, ripped to shreds, and my wife wanted to have sex with him.

I’m usually lucky if I can get 4 out of the 6 of those.

I always liked the look of the Farnese Hercules.

I wonder if there was a guy 2000 years ago who looked like that, or if that was an idealised, extra heroic physique?