Microwave Have Devil in Them?

Microwave ovens are really a secret US military plan to combat space aliens.

Most people abducted nowadays actually don’t use microwaves… leaving them defenseless to abduction and anal probes.

There… fits right into the thread perfectly!

Its always interesting to read people’s responses.

Lots of people seem to have closed their accounts with reality. It is always a mistake, however, to decide that what science is telling you today is true and accurate. Often we learn later that Science is always approaching ever greater understandings of our universe…for isntance:

I could have said a few hundred years ago: I think the lead in canned goods is causing all sorts of problems for people - eventually killing them.

People would have said: I can’t believe I’m involved in such a stupid conversation. We’ve known lead to be safe for years now! It even tastes sweet on the tongue! How could it be poison?!

I don’t think the government has a secret plan to kill us. That sentence, all by itself, is pretty stupid. Whoever authored it should feel like a dense shit head.

I do think that the interests of money/profit/power have often put dangerous products on the market. People DO OFTEN turn and look the other way while this happens.

The comment on cancer was pretty close to my original thinking. We really DON’T know where cancer “comes from.”

We DO however have radiation-creators in our houses…And we stand in front of them while waiting for our popcorn to finish cooking.

People all over are getting cancer, and at alarming rates of increase.

I myself had something snipped off my nuts not so long ago.

It’s ok with me if you guys think I’m ridiculous or stupid. Quite often I think the same thing about myself - it’s all good.

Guys, this is all true, you shouldn’t make fun of it.

I ate microwaved food all the time. Then I got cancer and died. See! It really is dangerous.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Personally i never liked the way some foods came out of the microwave. Bread would turn into putty and loose all structure while tasting gummy. Vegetables would turn limp, etc etc…

I do feel that the microwave does degrade food. It may not give you cancer or kill you but i don’t like them. The food tastes like shit to me, looses it’s structure in a very suspicious way. In my logic there should be no difference in the appearance and texture/consistency of food heated in the stove, oven and microwave. BUT there is a big difference with the way the food comes out of the microwave. Why? I don’t know and don’t care, but i threw mine out 2 years ago and will never use one again.

It just didn’t fit with healthy organic eating.[/quote]

Microwaves excite the water molecules inside of food, creating more heat. Ovens emit a heat from a source that raises the temperature of the entire product. Completely different processes. Ever wonder why you can hold the cocoa cup handle?

[quote]wires wrote:

We DO however have radiation-creators in our houses…And we stand in front of them while waiting for our popcorn to finish cooking.

[/quote]

We have hundreds of forms of radiation bombarding us constantly, like cell phones, radio stations, the wires in your wall, TV stations, satellites, the sun…worrying about a microwave is like drying your socks when the house is flooding.

Just a side note, there is a lot of information about what causes various types of cancers.

Smoking, something about the lungs perhaps.

Too much estrogen, prostate or breast cancer is a concern.

Crappy processed foods without much by nutrient content or fiber… the rest of the cancers (whether cooked in a microwave or not).

Yes, I know that was vastly oversimplified, but it is not a complete mystery as to what cancer is or how it is caused anymore.

You have to give the body the nutrients it needs to combat negative processes. You have to avoid too much of some substances which were previously handled by having non-sedentary lifestyles.

Look at the bigger changes to our diet, nutrition and exercise before wondering if your microwave is zapping you to death. Besides, if your microwave is zapping you, you’d best not look into the concepts behind television.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Gregus wrote:
All macro effect on the food is the effect of a micro effect that’s taking place. And it’s that micro effect we’re worried about.

Yes… and I’ll type slowly…

s i n c e _ t h e _ e f f e c t _ i s _ d i f f e r e n t… _ y o u _ m a y _ e x p e c t _ t h e _ c o n s i s t e n c y _ o f _ t h e _ f o o d _ t o _ b e _ d i f f e r e n t _ t o o.

[/quote]

AND I’LL TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS SO THAT YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR FRIGGIN THICK HEAD THAT I WROTE ABOUT ME DISLIKING THE CONSISTENCY OF MICROWAVED FOOD. GOT IT MR. SMART ASS?

It’s food Jim, but not as we know it.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Gregus wrote:
Personally i never liked the way some foods came out of the microwave. Bread would turn into putty and loose all structure while tasting gummy. Vegetables would turn limp, etc etc…

I do feel that the microwave does degrade food. It may not give you cancer or kill you but i don’t like them. The food tastes like shit to me, looses it’s structure in a very suspicious way. In my logic there should be no difference in the appearance and texture/consistency of food heated in the stove, oven and microwave. BUT there is a big difference with the way the food comes out of the microwave. Why? I don’t know and don’t care, but i threw mine out 2 years ago and will never use one again.

It just didn’t fit with healthy organic eating.

Microwaves excite the water molecules inside of food, creating more heat. Ovens emit a heat from a source that raises the temperature of the entire product. Completely different processes. Ever wonder why you can hold the cocoa cup handle?[/quote]

donut is right, the heat from microwaves is from the vibration of the water molecules caused by the radiation. The radiation waves from microwaves have a similar electromagnetic wavelength (i.e danger) to cellphones.

I do hot-tar roofing in neighborhoods where guys are selling crack on the corner and I usually drive about 110 on the interstate.

It ain’t microwaves that are gonna kill me.