Microdosing Tren on TRT

Here’s the mean TT level (ng/dl) for 70. mg/week of Test Cypionate (see equations on chart below):

2.5 percentile response = 360
50 percentile response = 630
97.5 percentile response = 1200

All to 2 significant figures. This range lines up almost perfectly for natty adult male reference range. 70 mg/week would put majority of guys lower than natural levels…absolutely not.

No, it’s not legal in the US

Thread on here. Costa Rica. Guys thought it was a troll but interesting thread.

Thanks @tareload
I remember that thread and will link if i see it again, just saw this one where the question of strength for strength is brought up, but obviously can’t really be answered (please feel free to prove me wrong anyone).

1 Like
1 Like

Hey just checking in with you and wondering how your protocol is working out. Are you taking an AI or any other ancillary with this dose ?

So you inject your blend of test prop / mast prop and Tren Ace once a week that’s it ? @beez

Thats right, sat morning every week.
75mg Test E stacked with Tri blend of
50mg Test Prop, 50mg Mast Prop, 50mg Tren Ace
0.5mg Cab twice a week.

Working nicely so far and no side effects other than short esters sting a bit post injection.

:+1:

1 Like

You do realize the blend should be injected at least every other day don’t you?

All short acting esters.

these work for like 24 hours, all the rest of the week you have nothing.

Little longer than that hank but I completely agree this is ridiculous, one time a week… come on man @beez . Maybe three times you could get by and get the affects of left over half lifes but one shot each Saturday he’s gtta be feeling mainly placebo.

Try Monday pm / Thrs am and Sat am - .4 to .5 ml each injection if you don’t like pinning daily.

Yea maybe longer but to actually get full benefits from short esters i would do ED shots anyways.

1 Like

Exactly …same here

Thought you might say that :grin:

Im not doing this for body building purposes (bit late to start at 54?), just trying different stuff chasing that elusive libido!

As it happens i have actually done a bit more this week to see what happens,

Did 70mg Tri mix last Sat, 50 mg on monday and 60mg weds. 50mg due tomorrow.

Doesn’t feel any different to once a week to me, i think i must be highly resistant to drugs just like Hank!

Cheers

Maybe next time buy a blend that has Enth esters if you are going to inject once a week. TBH, even with Enth esters, I’d probably do EOD or every third day.

I don’t see much point in short esters for long term use. Just a literal and figurative pain in the ass.

It will if you keep doing that dosage, it doesn’t happen overnight. You do that another week there will be a difference in feeling.

They certainly are

Risk reduction. Nice work with the minimum effective dose strategy!

:+1:

Well, I wasnt going to but will give it some thought, its not causing me any stress BP wise etc so far so why not?

Yes I’m still on 10mg Test p and 5mg tren a everyday.

So far so good. I feel normal, not overly confident like on high doses of either of those compounds. Normal is where i want to be.

I will be getting bloods next week.

SB

1 Like