Micro-Tear or Protein Synthesis

Just occurred I need a little more clarification on that on your end. What do you exactly mean by balanced?And it occurs to me your into Crossfit arent you?

I just donā€™t understand these people.

ā€œI tried bodybuilding and sucked at it so low frequency high volume training must only work if youā€™re on drugsā€

2 Likes

@BrickHead After readingā€¦not even sure what the gentlemanā€™s main point isā€¦
top Cross Fit guys are just as developed BB wise than top Natural BB?
Pure BB might not be the best thing for someone looking at purely athletic pursuit?
along with a few othersā€¦

Yeah this thread has gone of the rails from the original subject.

Not at all

more balanced would be (for exemple) 531 BBB with some explosive work

That statement alone tells me everything I need to know about you.

Get your nose out of the books and get into the gym.

It tells you nothing, it s a simple exempl for everyone to understand. Has nothing to do with the way I train. I respond better to high freq training.

well now youā€™re just being annoying. Letā€™s have a little look at some of your posts so far:

False. You realise that Brick doesnā€™t use steroids and looks like a bodybuilder? We also have Robstein who doesnā€™t use drugs but also looks very much like a bodybuilder. Then thereā€™s Stu, who was a WNBF pro and looked VERY MUCH like a bodybuilder. Do you realise that all of these guys train in the very typical bodybuilding style?[quote=ā€œpbarr, post:16, topic:224817ā€]
stop bsing everyone that they can get as big as Ronnie Coleman naturally
[/quote]

Nobody said this - behave yourself.[quote=ā€œpbarr, post:18, topic:224817ā€]
Apart from looking better and bigger it didnā€™t really help in anything else
[/quote]

if that wasnā€™t your goal then youā€™re an idiot for training that way.[quote=ā€œpbarr, post:18, topic:224817ā€]
My point, if your natural, train hard in a well balanced way, perhaps adding a bit off bb style training here and there on lagging muscle, you will end up looking more or less the same, but your performance will greatly differ
[/quote]

But yet we have actual bodybuilders saying different. You realise how arrogant it is for you to claim this?[quote=ā€œpbarr, post:19, topic:224817ā€]
If I decided to dial my diet and lose a 5%( perhaps a bit more) of bodyfat I would look like a bb
[/quote]

So you canā€™t look like a bodybuilder unless you take drugs, but you need only lose 5% fat before you would?

This is completely false. Check out studies by guys like Schoenfeld on muscle building. There are all kinds of studies showing things like training to failure with light weights builds muscle in natural trainees. You are clearly not very well educated on the subject which is one of the reasons why your posts are so annoying.[quote=ā€œpbarr, post:23, topic:224817, full:trueā€]
Take professional crossfiters all natty ( biggest joke ever) most of them could compete in natural bb contest with maybe small adjustment in their workout for symettry. Without ever doing curls or pump workā€¦
[/quote]

well now you are comparing two different people in two different situations. It proves absolutely nothing.[quote=ā€œpbarr, post:26, topic:224817, full:trueā€]
What about Klokov. Another guy that never train as a bb with a solid bb physique
[/quote]

Apart from when he did. Klokov got way bigger when he stopped being a competitive O-lifter and competed in bodybuilding. You are wrong yet again.[quote=ā€œpbarr, post:31, topic:224817ā€]
Because they wonā€™t get much bigger than a guy on a more balanced training anyway.
[/quote]

Says you, with no basis whatsoever.[quote=ā€œpbarr, post:32, topic:224817, full:trueā€]
As for power exercise. I did a cycle of 8 weeks late last year focussing on explosive lift and gained at least 2 inch on my vertical. Again not a scientific proof but a pretty good indicator.

My son trained the entire summer with power exercise and went from 4th fastest of his basketball team last year to fastest and one with the highest vertical during the try outs.
[/quote]

No one cares about this.

So in summary - youā€™re just another arrogant dick who comes on a forum and passes off his own misguided conclusions as evidence that people who are actually professionals at this type of thing are wrong.

Itā€™s arrogant, and honestly youā€™re a total cock for being so arrogant.

Yā€™all have a great day now.

2 Likes

I never expected so much attention :wink:

I was just trying to share my personnal experience and opinion on training with a beginner. Basicaly not have to worry about all the training details. If you lift and train hard with simple technique as a beginner and natty you will progress to almost the same level of hypertrophy using almost any system ( which provide hypertrophic stimulus)

But training is like diet everyone is different, everyone knows better and everyone has the silver bulletā€¦

I got annoyed by brickhead comment stating that high frequency training was crap. When in 30 years of experimenting different approach, I achieved ,without drugs , the best results personnally on that method.

Did he try it? How does he know?

As for training to failure with light weight, it didn t work well without help for meā€¦ You should stop reading and start experimenting on yourself. I share my personnal experience and observation and you throw me studies

Not said that. At 43 I respond differently that s all

How can you confidently make that claim? Unless you have reincarnated (snoop lion?), how do you know that you achieved the best results you could have?

Brick is a natural bodybuilder who HAS a pro card. Clearly what he has been doing works.

Rather than be dogmatic about training methodology, why not just share whatā€™s worked for you. You have literally posted over and over about how one training method is superior, because it has worked for you. We get it, you donā€™t like low frequency/high volume. Just stop telling us high frequency/low volume is the only way.

Also, your profile pic screams real estate agentā€¦

Estate agent :slight_smile: ā€¦
I have a hard time trusting so called natural bodybuilder. Bad experience, lots of them gives advice as if they were smarter than everyone. When you try what they do, it doesn t work. Then you grow up and realize that their cycling, because most natty bb are (whats the point of doing all that work if you canā€™t win)and that whatever stupid thing they do they will get resultsā€¦

So when I hear so called natural bb give advices to beginner I am skepticalā€¦

Fixed, typed on my phone.

Considering youā€™ve been on this site for less than four months, Iā€™d give Brick, Stu and Rob a chance. Stu, a natural BB, has been on this site for over a decade giving good advice. All of them give their time away for free on here, and do not promote themselves constantly.

If you have to take a polygraph as a condition of entry into a competition, I will believe you are natural.

Can you describe a typical routine you were given by one of these guys? Did you actually train with them while doing said routine?

Two of the most verbose in discussing how things should be done for bodybuilding while not bodybuilding.

1 Like

Now here, a bodybuilder who trained bodybuilders. Used splits.

@BrickHead - Yes, but he must have been a crossfitter in secret :zipper_mouth: and then just 5 minutes before he met his clients he just changed his diet a bit and did some curls.

1 Like

Hysterical! Literal lol.

1 Like

You see a big difference between that guy and a top crossfitter???

Interesting lol

1 Like