T Nation

Micro Dosing Test C

@yvr_cyp I am not suggesting you run out and buy these butyou migh want to do a bit of research and see if they might serve your purpose better.

-dbol mono was a very old trick runners uses to do.

-hCG mono or with a micro dose of anastrozole

IMO you do not want a TT of 1000. I think you will be running along and your legs will get the pump of your life (what all lifter want and love) but then you legs will cramp like they have never cramped before putting you on the ground.

If you really want to get smart and get out of the bro-science world you need a full blood panel to see where you truely are healthwise.
a baseline overview of your sex hormones, thyroid gland, adrenal function, metabolic function, cholesterol, prostate and overall health. It would include:

CBC (includes immune cells, red blood cells and hematocrit)
CMP-14 (Includes kidney and liver function, glucose and electrolytes)
Lipid Panel (LDL, HDL, Triglycerides)
Testosterone free and total (LC/MS assay with no upper limit)
Estradiol, Sensitive (LC/MS assay)
DHEA-sulfate (Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate)
TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) 
Free T3 (Free Triiodothyronine )
PSA (Prostatic Specific Antigen)
LH (Luteinizing Hormone)
FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone)

Good luck getting your PCP to convince your med insurance to pay for all of these.
Buying out of pocket is much easier.
Best of luck to you.

For many, PCT is the worst time. It takes weeks, and for a great part of that you’re practically a hypogonadal male with all its repercussions. You have low mood, low motivation, plus you lose some or all of what you gained. Then, it’s a matter of luck whether you’re restored to your original values or not. When the gains are massive, it’s a gamble some deem worthwhile to make. However, for minimum and temporary* potential gains, no one in their right mind would do this.

*=Ok, let’s suppose you do get some extra motivation and energy for a few weeks. Then what? For a few weeks, you WILL be lower than you are now. Afterwards, you will be at best where you are now. Where’s the gain?

Where’s the gain?
Well thats easy. That shinny metal he’s wearing around his neck from winning the race.
I’m joking of course. Just trying to bring a little levity into the discussion.

I’ve just learned a new phrase today. Cheers, man! :slight_smile:
(EN is not my mother tongue.)

Nobody here is suggesting you use a high dose, no one. Were merely suggesting you rethink using AAS as the potential risks out way the rewards.

There is always a risk of never returning to original levels even on a low dose of 100mg.

This is exactly what im talking about ^ your going to have just as rough of a time coming off 100mg as 500mg, your endogenous t is being shut down on both. Just to clarify, that’s not suggesting you use a higher dose, it’s just bringing it into perspective for you.

Considering your problems could more the likely be changed with diet and training, yes I do believe it is a significant and unnecessary shortcut. Someone looking to put on size beyond their natural limit, no that’s not a shortcut.

I know this isnt what you want to read though everyone here is trying to help you