Micro Dosing Test C

This makes alot of sense and is basically a plan i’m looking for: The Endurance Athlete

I’ll pull out some key points below.

My goal is to stay in upper limits of normal. I understand 100mg will shut down test production during cycle. I’m not looking to build mass, gain weight, etc. I want to energy, motivation, mood and recovery aspects of this approach.

• 100mg of IM test per week will put most men into the upper quartile of the normal range and in fact it will put not a few above normal.

• Why only 100mg some of you will say…because it will get most of you into the upper reaches of normal and you will not usually have any estrogen/water retention issues and you lipid profile will be normal and may even improve a bit. Also, you stay at the upper normal and do not drop in T as you always do with hard training.

• 100-125mg of test IM(injected) per week. 10 grams per day of Androgel if you don’t like injections . Then get your T level checked. You can get it checked without a doctors script via the internet. If you T is at the upper reaches of normal …say at 900-1000ng/dl then consider this good for the endurance man. Try 100mg first then get your T checked in a few weeks…if it doesn’t do the trick then try 125mg.

• With most men(not all) 100mg per week will give you a T of a lucky19 year and most importantly it will not drop with hard training like it ALWAYS does naturally. The low dose will also not mess with your lipid profile and usually not result in a high estrogen level either.

• FRONT LOAD INITIAL DOSE.

For your first shot do 200mg as a “front load” …this will get your serum T up fast…then back off to your normal weekly dose.

IMPORTANT!!!**
TWICE WEEKLY INJECTIONS!

The half life of test testosterone cypionate or enanthate is about 6-8 days depending on
a couple factors. Serum T will reach it’s PEAK in about 48 hours after injection and then slowly drop. So for best EVEN blood levels of T, ESPECIALLY on the lowest recommended dose of 100mg/week, it is best to inject the weekly dose in two separate injections per week.

• Stay on this dose for 12 weeks and then stop. A week after stopping IM test testosterone cypionate or enanthate, when your T level has dropped to low to mid normal then start taking Clomid . If you take it sooner it won’t do a thing.
    If you are using Androgel than start the Clomid on the third day after you last dose since androgels half life is short.

Day one do 100-300 mg and then do 50 a day for at least three weeks…NO LESS…I actually prefer 4 weeks. Clomid is an estrogen blocker and it blocks estrogens “shutting down” affect at the hypothalamus.
It will stimulate GnRH release from the hypothalamus…then this stimulates a sleeping pituitary to release lh - leutenizing hormone - …and this hormone will stimulate shut down testis to produce testosterone.