T Nation

Mickelson is on Fire

Eagle, Eagle, Birdie (almost Eagle). Jesus. Mickelson is on fire. What a great Master’s so far today.

Hell yeah, Tiger’s having a bad day, Westwood is showing up.

Its good to see Freddy in the hunt and Watson under par. It should be a good day tomorrow.

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger!

Golf is nothing without him. This Masters is proof.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Tiger, Tiger, Tiger!

Golf is nothing without him. This Masters is proof.[/quote]

Tiger has too much bad karma racked up to win. It’s not going to happen.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Tiger, Tiger, Tiger!

Golf is nothing without him. This Masters is proof.[/quote]

Tiger has too much bad karma racked up to win. It’s not going to happen.[/quote]

This is probably the most focused Tiger we’ve seen in years. Everthing is now out in the open so it has to be like a thousand lbs off his shoulders. Nothing boling up waiting to explode.

I hope Phil wins, he’s actually been dealing with real problems in his life unlike Tiger’s self inflicted b/s.

I’m cheering against anyone who wears those god damned white belts.

Shit, Phil freaking destroyed 13 this week. That shot just now from the pine needles was awesome. I can’t believe he missed the put.

Unbelievable shot from Mickelson. Tiger is playing some amazing shots and then utter crap shots! Can’t believe he 3 putted from 4 feet.

That 3 putt on 14 was the first time I think I’ve ever seen him completely lose his focus and concentration like that, for him to miss a 18 inch putt you know his mind is elsewhere.

Then after the 3 putt he goes on to make eagle at 15! He must be kicking himself

Awesome win for a gentleman that really deserved it. Sticking by his wife while she battles through her sickness, then taking home the green jacket, that’s a true man right there.

Great masters overall, but in the back 9 Mickelson went and grabbed the jacket while everyone else hesitated and faltered.