Michelle Obama's Arms

She looks sporty to me…

Sporty chicks are rad.

http://www.02.01.snc1.facebook.com/people/Jeannine-Stein/840407121

If THAT is the Jeannine Stein who wrote the article (I think it is, even if she lives in NY), then I’m not surprised at the distorted perspective.

Clearly, Miss Stein looks like an orca, so she would think Michelle Obama has a desirable physique.

Now, if I’m wrong and that photo is not of Jeannine Stein, I bet that most of her friends are orcas.

Yeah, I really want to smack every dumbass that says their physique goal is to be “toned.”

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
rondastarr wrote:
She isn’t “buff” by any means, she is just thin and has some muscle tone…

Yeah she isn’t buff at all…

I bet she couldn’t even deadlift 500#.[/quote]

I thought we established that people whose forearms are disproportionately small compared to the rest of their arms are obviously AAS users…

Lookin pretty swole, at least compared to Caroline Kennedy.

She is in “really good shape” compared to most people.

There are also these categories that fatties make up to make themselves feel better about being so disgusting.

When I was 27% body fat, everyone told me that I was already in good shape, and was crazy to try to lose weight because I didn’t NEED to.

At 20%, I became one of “those women”. I see the dirty looks they give me, and I’ve heard some of the snide comments they make about me when they think I can’t hear.

I’m pretty sure that I’m quickly approaching shallow, superficial cunt status now that I’m dipping below 20%.

So by those standards Michelle Obama is totally ripped and super buff.

Get over it who said shes buff she looks like shes in phenominal shape for someone thats so busy. If you wernt so busy obsessing over stupid issues and stuffing your face with junk you my friend might not have fat flabby arms and obsess over hers so much.

[quote]jussplainpimpin wrote:
Get over it who said shes buff she looks like shes in phenominal shape for someone thats so busy. If you wernt so busy obsessing over stupid issues and stuffing your face with junk you my friend might not have fat flabby arms and obsess over hers so much. [/quote]

We have a winner.

[quote]jussplainpimpin wrote:
Get over it who said shes buff she looks like shes in phenominal shape for someone thats so busy. If you wernt so busy obsessing over stupid issues and stuffing your face with junk you my friend might not have fat flabby arms and obsess over hers so much. [/quote]

interesting

p.s. nice avatar

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:

I’m pretty sure that I’m quickly approaching shallow, superficial cunt status now that I’m dipping below 20%.

[/quote]

Darlin’, I believe you hit that status long before 19%.

(And yes, for all you people who think I’m being a bitch, it was a compliment.)

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

If THAT is the Jeannine Stein who wrote the article (I think it is, even if she lives in NY), then I’m not surprised at the distorted perspective.

Clearly, Miss Stein looks like an orca, so she would think Michelle Obama has a desirable physique.

Now, if I’m wrong and that photo is not of Jeannine Stein, I bet that most of her friends are orcas.

Yeah, I really want to smack every dumbass that says their physique goal is to be “toned.”[/quote]

Good investigative work there Ponce!

Yeah, “toned” makes me cringe.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:

Darlin’, I believe you hit that status long before 19%.

(And yes, for all you people who think I’m being a bitch, it was a compliment.)[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
jussplainpimpin wrote:
Get over it who said shes buff she looks like shes in phenominal shape for someone thats so busy. If you wernt so busy obsessing over stupid issues and stuffing your face with junk you my friend might not have fat flabby arms and obsess over hers so much.

interesting

p.s. nice avatar[/quote]

He switched the avatar so he can connect with his bay area homies!

He switched the avatar so he can connect with his bay area homies![/quote]

Speaking of avatars…

You hussy, you!

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:

Speaking of avatars…

You hussy, you![/quote]

Skirt’s too short, eh?

rrjc5488 wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:

Speaking of avatars…

You hussy, you!

Skirt’s too short, eh?[/quote]

Your providing fap material to all the pedo’s out there

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:

Speaking of avatars…

You hussy, you!

Skirt’s too short, eh?

Your providing fap material to all the pedo’s out there[/quote]

It’s not my fault they’re fucked up.

Anyway, that little girl’s dead. Does that help, or just get the pedo-necro contingent involved?

[quote]roybot wrote:

Mrs. Obama is just exercising her constitutional right to bear arms.[/quote]

HHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! cant believe everyone ignores this. hahaha QUOTE OF THE YEAR!

MangoMan305 wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:

Speaking of avatars…

You hussy, you!

Skirt’s too short, eh?

Your providing fap material to all the pedo’s out there

It’s not my fault they’re fucked up.

Anyway, that little girl’s dead. Does that help, or just get the pedo-necro contingent involved?[/quote]

Yep… its a lose-lose situation

[quote]pro-a-ggression wrote:
roybot wrote:

Mrs. Obama is just exercising her constitutional right to bear arms.

HHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! cant believe everyone ignores this. hahaha QUOTE OF THE YEAR![/quote]

I don’t know how well this will show up but it reminded me of this avatar I have somewhere else…

[quote]rondastarr wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:

Yeah, I really want to smack every dumbass that says their physique goal is to be “toned.”

Good investigative work there Ponce!

Yeah, “toned” makes me cringe.[/quote]

Have you not seen this thread?

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sex_girls_pictures_hot_pics_photo_women/id_her_please

Men are problem solvers and chick-identifiers.

Toned is right there with:

hubby - degrading
preggers
comfy

But that’s another discussion. I got pissed off just typing those out.