Michelle Obama, the Racist at Princeton

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Gambit_Lost wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:
Alffi wrote:
Slavery allowed the blacks of today to enjoy a relatively high standard of living,affirmative action,white leftist self-guilt,welfare etc.
Back when slavery was for real,life was hard for everyone regardless.

Look at Africa today; how many blacks in white majority countries want to get back there? It is a continent of misery,and was during the time of slavery. Back when South Africa was ruled by the hated apartheid,it was the best country to live in Africa.

After white rule,it degenerated. The discrimination that blacks faced during the time of segregation was not just,but I’m not sure if it was worse than living in the ancestral black dominated region(s).

There,I think I just destroyed american liberal thought in a few sentences that are obvious but rarely uttered out of fear. If anybody can pin the above problems on whites somehow,I’m impressed.

You’re clueless.

I can only hope and pray that poster is a troll of some sort. People aren’t really willing to open their mouths when they’re so clueless…are they?

The typical black person in America, Canada or Britain is a good deal better off than is a typical black person in Zimbabwe (hyperinflation, 70% unemployment) or Somalia (no real government, bandits rule the countryside). So, there is some merit to what he is saying.

In many countries of Africa, Obama would be shunned or roasted alive for being half white, while Michelle would be gang raped by ravaging troops, killed, and left on a pile of corpses. God bless the United States of America and goddamn all the ingrates who don’t know what they’ve got.

America, God’s strong right hand here on earth, is the least racist country on this planet!

Of course,what you’re really saying is that black people were far better off as the slaves of the whites in Africa.

So why don’t you just say it then,you racist troll?

Come on now,it’s not hard…just let your fingers find the letters.Don’t hide behind patriotism to sugarcoat your words.One has nothing to do with the other,which you well know.

Just say it.

Given the history of the countries involved since the end of colonialism, how just about all of them became playgrounds for the likes of the cannibal Idi Amin, its probably true. FAR better off? In some cases, like Suid Afrika, blacks were only somewhat better off than now. For most of the continent, the colonial days are looking more and more like ‘the good old days’. Just look at Darfur or Nigeria.

[/quote]

Wat weet jy van Suid Afrika?

Absolutely fuck all,other than whatever you feel upholds your racist agenda.You write about freedom,and Rights of Man and all the other noble words you trot out,but you have absolutely no idea about what those words actually mean,do you?

As I told Varq in another thread:

"Well,let me tell you what I have found in Africa.

That people would rather live in a toilet of their own making ,than be subjugated by a dictatorship of a foreign colonial power.

As I think,would most people.

Please feel free to describe to me where exactly in Africa these “benevolent” white dictatorships took place.

I know many black Zimbabweans,and while they want Mugabe gone,the last thing on the face of the planet that they would want would be a white dictatorship.What they want is what we all want, a government of their own,elected by their own."

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/worlds_most_worthless_money?pageNo=0#bottom

So at least have the courage to say what’s really on your mind,Don’t tell us what you know,when you clearly know so little.