Michelle Jenneke

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Kate Upton has those awesome tits. Upton’s boob to body ratio is better than Jenneke’s (Jenneke has a better overall body but Upton’s tits more than make up for the difference). If Jenneke gets a breast augmentation then we can talk but as of right now, Upton is on a higher level.

Only major downside for Upton is that she’s apparently dating (or dated) Justin Verlander. Any chick who dates a baseball player not on the Yankees is questionable to say the least. [/quote]
Jenneke >>>>> Upton

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

Kate Upton has those awesome tits. Upton’s boob to body ratio is better than Jenneke’s (Jenneke has a better overall body but Upton’s tits more than make up for the difference). If Jenneke gets a breast augmentation then we can talk but as of right now, Upton is on a higher level.

Only major downside for Upton is that she’s apparently dating (or dated) Justin Verlander. Any chick who dates a baseball player not on the Yankees is questionable to say the least. [/quote]

upton has a mediocre to bizarre body below the navel, she looks like she could use a few squats.[/quote]

Agreed. Compared to the average woman walking down the street she’s hot. But compared strictly to other high-profile models her body rates about a 1.5 out 10. Face is good but so is pretty much every other top model’s, tits are already saggy, little to no hips to speak of, ass has no discernible shape to speak of, stomach is flat but has absolutely no tone whatsoever to it and her legs look like Joe Montana’s in that they look like a pair of bird’s legs hanging out of a tree.

Squats would help, but I think what she really needs is massive reconstructive surgery on her pelvic bone so that she has some hips. Ab work is a must as well. Perhaps if she toned down her stomach so that there is some sort of definition there while losing a few pounds in that area, performed some sumo deadlifts and wide-stance squats to build up the outer hip area, had some breast reduction surgery or at least had them reshaped so they aren’t sitting in her lap by the time she’s in her late 20’s and she’d be much better looking.

I’d still fuck her brains out and then let her shit all over me though.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

upton has a mediocre to bizarre body below the navel, she looks like she could use a few squats.[/quote]

This is accurate.[/quote]

X3

Jenneke literally beats upton in every area other than tits. I even prefer jenneke’s face. And how can you not love that bubbly-innocent-please-corrupt-me attitude.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

Agreed. Compared to the average woman walking down the street she’s hot. But compared strictly to other high-profile models her body rates about a 1.5 out 10. Face is good but so is pretty much every other top model’s, tits are already saggy, little to no hips to speak of, ass has no discernible shape to speak of, stomach is flat but has absolutely no tone whatsoever to it and her legs look like Joe Montana’s in that they look like a pair of bird’s legs hanging out of a tree.

Squats would help, but I think what she really needs is massive reconstructive surgery on her pelvic bone so that she has some hips. Ab work is a must as well. Perhaps if she toned down her stomach so that there is some sort of definition there while losing a few pounds in that area, performed some sumo deadlifts and wide-stance squats to build up the outer hip area, had some breast reduction surgery or at least had them reshaped so they aren’t sitting in her lap by the time she’s in her late 20’s and she’d be much better looking.

I’d still fuck her brains out and then let her shit all over me though.[/quote]

Nailed it on the head.

And yeah, at 20 years old her tits are probably already in her prime, they’re only gonna deteriorate from here without surgery. She is probably overall the best she’ll ever look now.

Im actually kinda surprised shes such a huge name model, other than her huge rack she just seems inferior to many of the other top models to me in so many ways.

Still rock her out, hard though.

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

This is accurate.[/quote]

X3

Jenneke literally beats upton in every area other than tits. I even prefer jenneke’s face. And how can you not love that bubbly-innocent-please-corrupt-me attitude. [/quote]

Yes, and don’t forget the accent. Good god, the accent…

[quote]ukrainian wrote:

Jenneke >>>>> Upton[/quote]

X2000!

However, she’s a year younger than my son, which makes it too weird for me.
She’d be irresistible to me if she were 29 though.

I would very much like to see a polaroid of her genitals.

[quote]ChrisWaddle wrote:
I would very much like to see a polaroid of her genitals.[/quote]

How old are you?

I would very much like to see a polaroid. I’ve never actually seen one in real life.

I think they only exist in 80s movies.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
Jenneke >>>>> Upton[/quote]

Concur, but Upton’s face is prettier.

If Upton started some sprint work, she be beyond world class in hotness, assuming she binds her tits to keep them fresh.

She’s skinny fat; it’s why she has no hips.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
Her body is 1000x better then Kate Uptowns[/quote]

Who is Kate Uptown?
Is she a character on Downtown Abbey?[/quote]

LOL

You know, ID. It’s the girl Billy Joel sang about.[/quote]

Ah! Christie Brinkley!
[/quote]

I got to see Christie playing Hockey back in the 90’s in a fund raiser my son played at.

She was hot even in hockey gear.

Never knew so many guys liked small tits…

Never knew so many guys liked small tits…[/quote]

Its not about liking small tits, its about liking everything else. Just cause the appetizer wasnt incredible doesnt mean the main course cant be.

There’s definitely enough there for a handful so…

When the rest of the body and the face are extremely attractive some ‘small’(but still definitely there, not flat at all) tits are definitely acceptable.

To steal JT’s line from that movie he did with Mila Kunis(the not Ashton Kutcher one, even though they were like the exact same thing): they’re still boobs.

Breast implants are much easier to get than a wholly reconstructed pelvis, a flat and toned stomach, strong, shapely legs and an ass worthy of someone who earns their living sprinting and jumping over things.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Breast implants are much easier to get than a wholly reconstructed pelvis, a flat and toned stomach, strong, shapely legs and an ass worthy of someone who earns their living sprinting and jumping over things.[/quote]

True, and anyone who says that fake breasts suck is a virgin!

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

How old are you?

I would very much like to see a polaroid. I’ve never actually seen one in real life.

I think they only exist in 80s movies.[/quote]

I’m 32. My only real experience with Polaroids was whilst dating my 2nd girlfriend realising I had neglected to bring any socks with me for the entire weekend. Her stepdad being a generous kind of dude told me to go and take a couple of pairs of brand new ones out of his drawer next to the bed.

When I rustled through the drawer to find the new ones I found 2 polaroids of her mother in the bath, first one with bubbles strategically placed, second one without aforementioned bubbles.

Her Mum although no real looker got good marks from me for being game which made the ensuing picture masturbation marathon session afterwards much more enjoyable.

How old are you?

I’m 32. My only real experience with Polaroids was whilst dating my 2nd girlfriend realising I had neglected to bring any socks with me for the entire weekend. Her stepdad being a generous kind of dude told me to go and take a couple of pairs of brand new ones out of his drawer next to the bed.

When I rustled through the drawer to find the new ones I found 2 polaroids of her mother in the bath, first one with bubbles strategically placed, second one without aforementioned bubbles.

Her Mum although no real looker got good marks from me for being game which made the ensuing picture masturbation marathon session afterwards much more enjoyable.[/quote]

I’m picturing the stepdad and the girlfriend waiting downstairs saying to each other “what’s taking him so long with those socks?”

[quote]on edge wrote:

How old are you?

Her Mum although no real looker got good marks from me for being game which made the ensuing picture masturbation marathon session afterwards much more enjoyable.[/quote]

I’m picturing the stepdad and the girlfriend waiting downstairs saying to each other “what’s taking him so long with those socks?”[/quote]

I guarantee he wouldn’t have wanted those bad boys back after I had finished.

Big tits go to shit if she doesn’t look after herself when age hits her.

Girls with A or B cups tend to get bigger over time and if pregnancy helps, she will get C or Ds. So many T Nation guys dont know this. >_>