Micheal Jackson - Pole

danh,

Argentina? Bolivia? There must be a place that an escape Felon can flee to.

It’s despicable, not dispicable.

But I’m sure you new that.

If we get lucky, he’ll shoot himself in the head and spare us the waste of taxpayer dollars by not taking this side show freak to court. Just my opinion, sounds bitter but I’m on a protein rage right now.

I hear they apprehended Michael at the Baby Gap.

He heard they had little boys pants half off.

That really ticks me off! Mike here claims to be the spelling police and then misses an easy one like “despicable”.

Whats up with that? I think he should be charged for dereliction of duty! There goes your pension Mike. Ha ha.

Guilt or innocence is not for me/us to decide. I do know the Calif. legislature, after they failed to get him in '93 went back and changed state law saying that now a child doesn’t have to appear or take the stand in the accused’s trial. Jackson repitively said in a song on his last album that the D.A. where he lives is “A cold, cold, man”. This really pissed the old man (D.A.) off.

Michael is taking some kids on vacation with him.

He’s going to Tampa with them.

phis lol

Iron Maiden - LOL! Glad you set that straight. Pole should not be used with that freak. I consider myself to be an “informal Pole.” Not big on formalities.

I generally believe in due process of law but with that freak, I’d throw him in jail just because! Not at all surprised that he was charged with molestation.

Oh, we also need a grammar police as well. Here is my pet peeve:

The contracted form of “you are” is “you’re.”

“Your” is the possessive.

If you don’t know the difference, the “your” stupid.

ZEB:

Should have been “What’s up” with an apostrophe.

(Gunnin’ for that top Grammar Nazi position!)

Sorry TShaw, I’m already the Top Gun Grammar Guru nominated by, er, me. :slight_smile:

Yep, I’m just hoping that my beloved grandmother isn’t perusing these forums today! She’d be ashamed…

And I’d also like to clarify that I’m only a part time member of the Spelling Police Department. Kind of a reserve officer who’s severely understaffed (except for my faithful and brilliant Deputy MD!), and buried in a sea of spelling snafus.

So, because of the severe workload and my limited resources, I’m simply unable to catch all the numerous misspellings that litter our forums every day.

knew I shouldn’t have tooted my “spellcheck” horn. set myself up, I did…

"Sorry TShaw, I’m already the Top Gun Grammar Guru nominated by, er, me. :slight_smile:

What the hell am I talking about? I meant Top Gun Spelling Guru. You can be the grammar guru.

:slight_smile:

Mike,

Okay, you can keep your job and your pension. After all, on this forum it’s the effort that matters!

I want to know what parent would let their kid hang out with Wacko Jacko. Not a good idea.

scrub,

You bring up a valid point. Should the parents be charged as well?

Mike,

You said: “said it before, grandma was an English teacher and this is a compulsion I’ll have for life…

Just for the record, this implies that your grandma was a teacher from England. This is one instance in which the passive voice is acceptable. I know this, as my mother is a teacher of English:)

Irony is a bitch, eh? Just messing with you, buddy.

If you don’t know the difference, the “your” stupid.

Nice try, MikeTheBear, but you need to proofread your posts. The sentence quoted above should read as follows:

If you don’t know the difference, then “your” stupid.

I didn’t correct your use of “your”. I recognize you did that on purpose.

You also forgot how people around here constantly confound their, they’re and there. So there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Michael Jackson is a weird dude. Check out www.thesmokinggun.com for the latest. As for the poll:

1. I’d ignore the media. We’ve all seen how they are. Look how they cover anabolics and Middle East issues. They either start with a belief and bias their reporting accordingly, or they are ‘on a mission’ to change people’s minds. Therefore, we need to look beyond the news media.

Remember that show he did with that Bashir guy last year? He does seem to have problems in this area. My guess is that he’s guilty, but we’ll need proof.

1. If he stays in America, he’ll do time if convicted. It’s hard to say if he’ll run or not. Countries like France may give him refuge (like they did with Roman Polanski).

2. He seems low on testosterone. He should get a check-up. Maybe a good replacement therapy program would turn him back into a man. As for my opinion of him – since you asked, I do find him despicable. The fact that he sleeps with young boys (he’s admitted that he sleeps with young boys, but he says it’s “non-sexual”) is enough.

Personally I think they should just banish him to some remote island thousands of miles away from civilization. He could have his amuzement park or whatever he calls it. And just live out his messed up life by himself, and we wouldn’t have to deal with him again.
I don’t think it would be right to just kill him, that may be a little inhumane:)

Personally I think they should just banish him to some remote island thousands of miles away from civilization. He could have his amuzement park or whatever he calls it. And just live out his messed up life by himself, and we wouldn’t have to deal with him again.
I don’t think it would be right to just kill him, that may be a little inhumane:)