Michael Jai White, Scott Adkins in Undisputed 2

i wish i could get as big as michael jai!

[quote]djwhizkid wrote:
i wish i could get as big as michael jai![/quote]

You could if you didn’t make excuses.

/sarcasm

[quote]djwhizkid wrote:
i wish i could get as big as michael jai![/quote]

you can, just lift and eat your veggies

i didnt know who he was, so i googled him.

guy is pretty big size-wise for a hollywood actor or whatever he is but apparently not so much in recognition? or have i been under a rock

he was good in the dark knight would have been cool if he was black mask

Haha, ive met scott adkins, seeing as we move in MA circles in the UK, his size varies alot. Taking holly wood measurements with a grain of salt, heck most fitness models ive met are usually 20lbs below their profile weight. Leaness and the illusion of size goes along way.

hollywood also said will smith flat benched 440lbs around the time of I-Robot. lol.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
or have i been under a rock[/quote]

Hasn’t that been the case since you first started posting here?

Spawn didn’t exactly go unnoticed.

[quote]drewh wrote:
he was good in the dark knight would have been cool if he was black mask[/quote]

I would’ve been cool if he would’ve lasted more than 5 minutes, and they say black actors are finally getting to half the movie before dying.

How da fuck do you have the best movie fighter in the game right now not do one fight scene? It really lowered my rating of Dark Knight. Maybe he’ll come back from the dead in Batman 32.

Michael Jai white may be 17 or a little more or a little less, but 16 inches with 2% bodyfat looks much bigger than 19, with 20.

I was shocked to find out that mark wahlberg has 16’’ arms. He said so in an interview. But i really do believe that most celebs flat out lie about their stats. Randy Orton listed as 245lbs. Granted he’s got like 2 inches in height on John Cena, but John Cena’s listed as 240lbs. Cena makes Orton look like a toothpick!

He easily looks 6’4 240. He has 3 inches on cena and easily looks 240, leg size and fat can give you a soft look or even narrow shoulders. As you get older and watch sports more you may be able to guage weight better.

so r u saying that some fat could be responsible for Orton’s stats? He hasn’t looked very good lately

[quote]Professor X wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
or have i been under a rock

Hasn’t that been the case since you first started posting here?

Spawn didn’t exactly go unnoticed.[/quote]

oh thats the guy from Spawn? that movie was badass.

ok the fact that u think some mma guy can beat these guys is ridiculous!!! mayb u should do some research. just cuz scott and michael are in a movie does not mean they dont actually know how to fight. these are some of the few actors / fighters that actully know what there doing not just some pretends. just cuz they are as big as they are don mean they are just all looks either. the fact that they are that big and can do wat they can makes them even more superior. michael jai white is a BLACK BELT IN SEVEN DIFFERENT MARTIAL ARTS!!! AND SCOTT ADKINS IS A BLCK BELT IN SIX!!! these guys arent just fakes. micjeal jai white has been doing martial since the age of 8 and got his first black belt at 12. lets see some “mma fighter” do that. don always judge guys by there looks!!

^lol

09’er

=)

[quote]jh19 wrote:
ok the fact that u think some mma guy can beat these guys is ridiculous!!! mayb u should do some research. just cuz scott and michael are in a movie does not mean they dont actually know how to fight. these are some of the few actors / fighters that actully know what there doing not just some pretends. just cuz they are as big as they are don mean they are just all looks either. the fact that they are that big and can do wat they can makes them even more superior. michael jai white is a BLACK BELT IN SEVEN DIFFERENT MARTIAL ARTS!!! AND SCOTT ADKINS IS A BLCK BELT IN SIX!!! these guys arent just fakes. micjeal jai white has been doing martial since the age of 8 and got his first black belt at 12. lets see some “mma fighter” do that. don always judge guys by there looks!![/quote]

Yeah,bro!! Did you know that they sometimes train in Room of Spirit and Time?? That’s some real shit,son.

yeah. i watched alot of workouts of michael and alot of it was just a bunch o meditating and wat seemed like yoga like stuff. and they do that for hours at a time. fukin badass! im sure lots of ppl dont expect that.

Michael Jai White is my hero!