Michael Jackson's 'This Is It'

Just saw ‘This Is It.’

It touched me deeply.

With all the shit that’s been around him in the media for the past decade, it was amazing to see the Michael Jackson I grew up with and loved again.

His stamina, smooth dancemoves and grace impress me to no end.

Love him or hate him, I recommend the film wholeheartedly.

I saw it last night. MJ was really on top of his shit. My friend even thinks they dubbed his voice over from earlier recordings because he sounded too good in some placs. It’s crazy how good of an ear he had for his music, like when he tells his keyboard guy to do the intro to “The Way You Make Me Feel” as if he’s dragging himself out of bed. If you think about it, that’s exactly what it sounds like.

I went and saw this with my wife over the weekend. It was interesting, but my major issue was that he never really sang any of the song the whole way through–smooth criminal was the closest. Everything was very patch-worked. In that sense I kinda felt that this ended up being pure exploitation, because if jackson was alive he would have never let his fans see anything of these songs so incomplete.

That said I thought it was amazing that he basically was on enough sedative to perform surgery on him every night and he still was able to get out of bed and perform much of this. His drug tolerance was absolutely insane.

[quote]BigJawnMize wrote:
I went and saw this with my wife over the weekend. [/quote]

does she know about your avatar? :slight_smile:

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
BigJawnMize wrote:
I went and saw this with my wife over the weekend.

[/quote]

This is my wife…yellow fever mmmmmm!

[quote]Amonero wrote:
It touched me deeply.
[/quote]

That’s funny because some 8 year old boys said the same thing about Michael Jackson’s penis.

TheBodyGuard wrote:
BigJawnMize wrote:
I went and saw this with my wife over the weekend.

This is my wife…yellow fever mmmmmm![/quote]

How much did the implants cost?

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Amonero wrote:
It touched me deeply.

That’s funny because some 8 year old boys said the same thing about Michael Jackson’s penis.[/quote]

Sure it wasn’t fake?

Yeah, think I might well see this, heard many good things. Not sure if it can top “UP 3D” though :slight_smile:

This is my wife…yellow fever mmmmmm![/quote]

I want to give secks to your avatar.

I saw this movie last night, it was amazing. The documentary made me depressed at the end - imagine what the finished product would have looked like. I don’t care about the mans private life as long as he put out quality music - which he did.

also that guy wishes fuko was his wife.