T Nation

Michael Clarke Duncan Dead

Aged 54.

Sad to hear.

RIP.

He’ll be missed by all - especially Mr. Jingles.

Blaming his size and roids in 3…2…1. One of my all time favorites I’m miss him. I read here he had beccome a vegetarian too bad the media won’t blame the starches and will try to say it was roid related.

Why do people ignore steroid side effects as if they don’t exist?

[quote]CargoCapable wrote:
Why do people ignore steroid side effects as if they don’t exist? [/quote]

who is saying they don’t exist? But, any time the media suspects someone used them, they associate their death or their psychosis b/c of it.

wow - what happened?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]CargoCapable wrote:
Why do people ignore steroid side effects as if they don’t exist? [/quote]

who is saying they don’t exist? But, any time the media suspects someone used them, they associate their death or their psychosis b/c of it.[/quote]
And a heart attack isn’t a stretch. It’s worse when people deny the realistic possibility with emotional ignorance.

Juicing or not, he’s a big dude. The human heart is a muscle too, and can only handle so much work with the extra size. Ever wonder why bigger dogs don’t live as long? Same applies to people. Anyway, he always came across as a likeable guy. Hope his family is ok. RIP.

Irregardless, it will be stupid for this thread to continue a pro-steroid stance hinted at by a previous post.

[quote]CargoCapable wrote:
Irregardless, it will be stupid for this thread to continue a pro-steroid stance hinted at by a previous post.[/quote]

it would be stupid to keep talking about it on either side

[quote]CargoCapable wrote:
Irregardless[/quote]

[quote]
it will be stupid[/quote]

LOL

edit: beat me to it

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]CargoCapable wrote:
Irregardless[/quote]

[quote]
it will be stupid[/quote]

LOL[/quote]
I guess taking the context out of a sentence is quality comedy.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Juicing or not, he’s a big dude. The human heart is a muscle too, and can only handle so much work with the extra size. Ever wonder why bigger dogs don’t live as long? Same applies to people. Anyway, he always came across as a likeable guy. Hope his family is ok. RIP.[/quote]

Dang, I dont want to hear that! I want to live till I’m 90. Being 6’6" better not hinder that.

[quote]CargoCapable wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]CargoCapable wrote:
Irregardless[/quote]

[quote]
it will be stupid[/quote]

LOL[/quote]
I guess taking the context out of a sentence is quality comedy.[/quote]

You missed their point.

So long as the bullshit was headed off early, thanks for parroting though.

[quote]stefan128 wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Juicing or not, he’s a big dude. The human heart is a muscle too, and can only handle so much work with the extra size. Ever wonder why bigger dogs don’t live as long? Same applies to people. Anyway, he always came across as a likeable guy. Hope his family is ok. RIP.[/quote]

Dang, I dont want to hear that! I want to live till I’m 90. Being 6’6" better not hinder that.[/quote]

Not being over 3 bills is a good start.

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]CargoCapable wrote:
Irregardless[/quote]

[quote]
it will be stupid[/quote]

LOL[/quote]

LOL X2

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]CargoCapable wrote:
Irregardless[/quote]

[quote]
it will be stupid[/quote]

LOL[/quote]

LOL X2[/quote]

I almost commented on the first quote, but couldn’t figure it how without coming across as a dick. Nice catch.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]CargoCapable wrote:
Irregardless[/quote]

[quote]
it will be stupid[/quote]

LOL[/quote]

LOL X2[/quote]

I almost commented on the first quote, but couldn’t figure it how without coming across as a dick. Nice catch.[/quote]

Same here. PM? Link to you tube?