Miami Zombie Pranksters Arrested

BOCA RATON, Fla. – This time they picked the wrong guy to prank.

The guys behind the YouTube sensation “Miami Zombie Attack Prank!” found themselves getting attacked after an ill-advised attempt to punk a Boca Raton man went awry and the victim went ballistic on the two filmmakers.

And if getting chased and nearly beaten wasn’t enough for their troubles, both of the pranksters was jailed now faces a felony bomb hoax charge.

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_s_palm_beach_county/boca_raton/miami-zombie-attack-prankster-jonathan-vanegas-arrested-after-prank-goes-wrong-man-fights-back#ixzz21KTdeJVJ

HAHAHA.

From that video, it looks like it should be the “prank victim” that should be going to jail.

LOL- You know, the zombie thing was one thing, it’s another to threaten someone with a bomb

Hahah, that dude has some balls!

There videos are funny and all that.

But really how could they have not seen that coming. You cant fuck with people and not expect them to be pissed off, and if you do anything bomb related, joke or not you have to realize that the 5-0 takes that shit seriously.

How was that guy not arrested?

Lol…so we are more concerned with the “victim” being arrested?? Wow…ridiculous.

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:

But really how could they have not seen that coming. You cant fuck with people and not expect them to be pissed off, and if you do anything bomb related, joke or not you have to realize that the 5-0 takes that shit seriously.[/quote]

You’d have to be a moron to pull bomb pranks these days.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:

But really how could they have not seen that coming. You cant fuck with people and not expect them to be pissed off, and if you do anything bomb related, joke or not you have to realize that the 5-0 takes that shit seriously.[/quote]

You’d have to be a moron to pull bomb pranks these days. [/quote]

x2

Good. Dumbasses got what they deserved.

"Dressed in a suit and clutching a briefcase, Zdorovetskiy implies an emergency situation when he approaches the victim, telling him they have both 60 seconds to get away from the briefcase. "

Faking a bomb? Are you fucking kidding me?

Plus, those little shit bags violated that man’s privacy. I wish he had beat them senseless.

Someone should give Mr. Brown a medal.

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:
Someone should give Mr. Brown a medal.

[/quote]

Inaugural Samuel L. Jackson Motherfuckin Medal.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Lol…so we are more concerned with the “victim” being arrested?? Wow…ridiculous.[/quote]

I think that even if the “victim” had killed one of these stupid, attention addicted idiots, he would have gotten away scott free. It’s just as stupid as pulling a toy gun on a cop.

lol lighten the fuck up people. They are pranksters what do you expect? The cardinal rule of any prankster is not to physically harm your ‘victim.’ maybe the bomb angle isn’t the smartest thing to do but that guy’s reaction, even after they told him he was being pranked, is aggregious and repugnant. People have no problem with Ashton Kutcher’s show Punk’d where he pranks celebrities but when a couple of viral pranksters do it to normal people they are idiots who deserve to get assaulted?

My people the French have a saying, it goes “the man who cannot laugh at a harmless situation is a fish.” Maybe we have too many whitebait eating mofos on this board…

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
lol lighten the fuck up people. They are pranksters what do you expect?..

…My people the French have a saying, it goes “the man who cannot laugh at a harmless situation is a fish.” Maybe we have too many whitebait eating mofos on this board…[/quote]

So being a “Prankster” entitles you too do what you choose to people, just to get a “laugh”, and we should “lighten up” and let the prankers have their fun at our expense? Even if it comes to the point where someone could have a heart attack?

I disagree even though I’m a happy-go-lucky guy with a great sense of humor. I still believe in that small thing called privacy, which entitles me not to have to put up with jokes being played on me by total strangers. My friends can prank me as much as they want, and I’ll enjoy it as much as they do.

I think that a “harmless situation” and a prank may not be the same thing, at least from the standpoint of this “whitebait eating mofo”.

lol lighten the fuck up people. They are pranksters what do you expect? The cardinal rule of any prankster is not to physically harm your ‘victim.’ maybe the bomb angle isn’t the smartest thing to do but that guy’s reaction, even after they told him he was being pranked, is aggregious and repugnant. People have no problem with Ashton Kutcher’s show Punk’d where he pranks celebrities but when a couple of viral pranksters do it to normal people they are idiots who deserve to get assaulted?

My people the French have a saying, it goes “the man who cannot laugh at a harmless situation is a fish.” Maybe we have too many whitebait eating mofos on this board…[/quote]

Uusually I’m all for people not taking shit too serious, but in this day in age, you DON’T EVER fake a bomb… there’s no arguing this.

“My people the French have a saying, it goes “the man who cannot laugh at a harmless situation is a fish.” Maybe we have too many whitebait eating mofos on this board…”

Huh…I thought the only thing the French knew how to say was “We surrender.”
Live and learn, I guess.

And you don’t threaten somebody with the possibility of a bomb. It’s not funny. Just cos we found out AFTER THE FACT that the bomb wasn’t real doesn’t make it a joke. At least, not a good one.

To those who think the bomb joke is funny:

Try that shit at the airport.

My people the French have a saying, it goes “the man who cannot laugh at a harmless situation is a fish.” Maybe we have too many whitebait eating mofos on this board…[/quote]

LOL…and here we go with the voice of reason. They pranked with a bomb…in that guys neighborhood…where people he cared about lived.

Yeah,it could have been at Sam E.L. Jackson’s digression to say “oh ok” and go about his day…but he didn’t. No crime in that…but your witty sense forgot to remind your common sense that bomb pranks/hoaxes are a crime in U.S.

The nearest French person should slap you for using that saying in this instance…

Would it have been harmless if that man had had a heart attack? Pulling a prank of any kind on someone you do not know well is always a bad idea. Some people do not like to be made fun of and some will even react violently, especially if your “joke” puts them in fear for their life. There is a good reason why there are laws against this kind of thing. I hope these kids learn a lesson about thinking it will be cool to try and emulate shows like Punked that are usually staged.