Miami Zombie Attack Prank!

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:
Sure… make fun at the situation. You will all be laughing now when confronted with the real deal!

WWZ is upon us! We’re doomed! Doomed I say! Heed my words![/quote]

[quote]Jeffrey of Troy wrote:

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:
Sure… make fun at the situation. You will all be laughing now when confronted with the real deal!

WWZ is upon us! We’re doomed! Doomed I say! Heed my words![/quote]

Hysterical - You're Doomed! - YouTube [/quote]
Is that Alan Wake? lol

Sooo funny…I couldn’t stop laughing!

He was only chasing black people because they’re the only people outside.

If Florida’s like any place else I’ve been in Canada and the US all the white people are to be found in their homes, or in a mall, or in a vehicle in transit bewtixt the two.

They are not to be found outside.

[quote]Nards wrote:

If Florida’s like any place else I’ve been in Canada and the US all the white people are to be found in their homes, or in a mall, or in a vehicle in transit bewtixt the two.

They are not to be found outside.[/quote]

They’re hiding from the black people, apparently.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

They’re hiding from the black people, apparently.[/quote]

LOL! and the video was hilarious too.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

I thought everybody knew this …

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

I thought everybody knew this …[/quote]

Apparently not.

I also didn’t know that almost all Asians are perpetually waiting on line somewhere.

Except Frank Yang.

It’s a shame that you guys over the pond in America you can’t even do a prank without fear of getting shot.

/socialcommentary /soapbox

funny shit

Cracking up at this video. Especially at the fat chik and big dude running away.

[quote]Vir wrote:
It’s a shame that you guys over the pond in America you can’t even do a prank without fear of getting shot.

/socialcommentary /soapbox

funny shit[/quote]

And we’ll be the one’s standing on atop a mountain of dead zombies when that day comes, and you’ll be…a dead zombie.

/social commentary /soap box

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Look what we’ve come to.

You can’t even keep away from frickin zombies anymore without the race card getting drawn.

Funny isnt it’ I didnt even notice that it was a white guy pranking mostly black people until it was said here?

Btw if I saw some guy covered in blood coming at me I’d run a fuckin mile, more fear of a drug induced, disease ridden, wank fiend than anything else!

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

Funny isnt it’ I didnt even notice that it was a white guy pranking mostly black people until it was said here?

Btw if I saw some guy covered in blood coming at me I’d run a fuckin mile, more fear of a drug induced, disease ridden, wank fiend than anything else![/quote]

This. It was funny, but he deserved to at least get the shit kicked out of him. If you are doing something like that to a friend or family member it’s one thing. Random people on the street though? I wouldn’t feel sorry for him if he got shot or hit with a bat.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

Btw if I saw some guy covered in blood coming at me I’d run a fuckin mile, more fear of a drug induced, disease ridden, wank fiend than anything else![/quote]

This. It was funny, but he deserved to at least get the shit kicked out of him. If you are doing something like that to a friend or family member it’s one thing. Random people on the street though? I wouldn’t feel sorry for him if he got shot or hit with a bat.[/quote]

He probably did get a few smacks from the last group of fellas but it wasnt shown… now that would have been even funnier!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

I thought everybody knew this …[/quote]

Apparently not.

I also didn’t know that almost all Asians are perpetually waiting on line somewhere.

Except Frank Yang.
[/quote]

Since Yang likes public theatre, this would be a good one to imitate.

Curious how another culture would react.

Japan, they’d probably go and help the guy.

Israel, being perpetually surronded by actual violent zombies, we’d shoot the fucker.

Glad most of you found it funny as well. Here is some behind the scenes stuff.

Hah! That was great!

Here are the bullets to use.

[quote]Scootdog61 wrote:
Here are the bullets to use.

Z-Max Bullets - YouTube [/quote]
LOLZ