Miami Heat

LMAO you’ll see the Celtics aren’t top dog in the East very soon. I see it 1.Miami 2.Orlando 3. Chicago

[quote]sardines12 wrote:
LMAO you’ll see the Celtics aren’t top dog in the East very soon. I see it 1.Miami 2.Orlando 3. Chicago[/quote]

everyone thought the same thing last year… How’d that workout for the East?

.greg.

Jermane O’Neil is not that good

Lebron Steamer

Definition:
A Cleveland Steamer is where you take a crap on somebody. A Lebron Steamer is where you take a crap on Cleveland.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:
Champs? Who knows.

It does make them the immediate favorite in the Eastern Conference.[/quote]

Although this seems to be the popular sentiment, I dont see it this way at all.

Until MIA shows they have the MENTAL TOUGHNESS to compete with BOS in a seven game slugfest - and to this point, James and CB4 are hardly known for their mental toughness – there’s simply no reason to pencil them in ahead of BOS

[quote]jck524 wrote:
Jermane O’Neil is not that good[/quote]

he’s a good player that was added to the second best team in the NBA last year. He’s a role player coming off the bench not a starter

.greg.

[quote]Enders Drift wrote:
I’m just hoping its Miami Heat -vs- Orlando Magic in the Eastern Conference finals. Would be the first time two teams from the same state were in the Conference Finals and a huge boost to the local economy, not to mention a good game.[/quote]

LA vs Golden State(in the 70s sometime)
Houston vs San Antonio(94 or 95?)
LA vs Sacremento(famous 02 series)
San Antonio vs Dallas(03, the last year of the Dirk/Nash Mavs I think).

It would be a first for Florida though =]

Champs? Who knows.

How can people say this without them even getting the rest of their team together yet. So basically despite the makeup of the rest of their team, they are the favorites out of the east?? There’s a lot that goes into winning championships, lebron found out last year, you can be on a Great team and do very well and still not win a ring. On paper this team is looking great, we need to see how well they play together, who all they get for their supporting cast, and not only how well these 3 players play together, but also how well the ENTIRE team plays together. These guys can’t win it on their own, if everytime they’re put on the bench their team begins to give up leads, they’re not gunna win shit.

^^Because they’re too busy sucking LBJ’s dick off to realize that its a team game?

.greg.

the heat are closing in on a deal with mike miller… the guy is pretty good… this is what he can do when he’s wide open… and he will be wide open all the time…

It was a douche move on LeBrick’s part. Not the actual changing of teams, but the way he did it. Fuckin egotistical douche.

And I agree being the Celtics having another real shot to come out in the East. Yes the Heat have the best talent right now, but you never know how it’s gonna play out. Like what many in the NBA are saying, CHEMISTRY is a real issue and with Lebron’s HUGE ego, you never know how he’s gonna take being Wade’s sidekick.

And if you think it’s lebron’s team, you’re dumb. It’s Wade’s team. He’s got the ring, and he’s gonna be the definite Alpha Dog.

Lebron could’ve been really great, but instead of chasing MJ and Kobe, he’s settling to be the next Scottie Pippen.

From now on the phrase ‘taking my talents to south beach’ will be slang term for masturbating.

Some people hated “The Decision” but I personally loved it. We got so many memorable phrases and quotes from the whole fiesta that some of them are buzzing in my head right now.

Yeah…now.

“The LeBron James sweepstakes”

“The Decision”

“My talents to South Beach”

“Courting the King”

“All the Kings Men”

“The Kings throne, Bosh’s pit…”

[quote]kheaslim wrote:
From now on the phrase ‘taking my talents to south beach’ will be slang term for masturbating. [/quote]

i know i did.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
the heat are closing in on a deal with mike miller… the guy is pretty good… this is what he can do when he’s wide open… and he will be wide open all the time…

[/quote]

Mtherfcker should be in the Footlocker 3 Point Contest.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[/quote]

Mtherfcker should be in the Footlocker 3 Point Contest.[/quote]

he was… but i think he lost to some guy thats pretty good at 3’s…ray allan…you may have heard of him.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

Champs? Who knows.

How can people say this without them even getting the rest of their team together yet. So basically despite the makeup of the rest of their team, they are the favorites out of the east?? There’s a lot that goes into winning championships, lebron found out last year, you can be on a Great team and do very well and still not win a ring. On paper this team is looking great, we need to see how well they play together, who all they get for their supporting cast, and not only how well these 3 players play together, but also how well the ENTIRE team plays together. These guys can’t win it on their own, if everytime they’re put on the bench their team begins to give up leads, they’re not gunna win shit.[/quote]

Dude, them filling out their roster isn’t a matter of what but when. You better believe that Pat Riley will assemble a quality supporting cast to the 3 Amigos in this Soap Opera now called the Miami Heat.

I understand your caution and pragmatism in not ‘crowning’ them East champs or NBA champs yet but you can’t necessarily argue that they won’t be just that.

Its certainly fair to assume that the 2011 Miami Heat will be East champions or NBA champions, simply based on talent.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[/quote]

Mtherfcker should be in the Footlocker 3 Point Contest.[/quote]

he was… but i think he lost to some guy thats pretty good at 3’s…ray allan…you may have heard of him.[/quote]

I’ve heard of Ray Allen. No idea who this Ray Allan is though =).

Spelling comeback ftw.