Mg's in My Shoulder?

Gentlemen, just a question on how much I can inject into my shoulders. I have filled two pins with 1.5mg’s each of winstrol depot(eurochem). Is this too much to inject at one time into my shoulder? (not two pins in one shoulders obviously, just one) My shoulders are thick. So I think it could take it. BUT, I want to read your opinions on this. Would it be sore afterwards? Is it unsafe to inject that quantity into my shoulder? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brown

[quote]LeanCarlosBrown wrote:
Gentlemen, just a question on how much I can inject into my shoulders. I have filled two pins with 1.5mg’s each of winstrol depot(eurochem). Is this too much to inject at one time into my shoulder? (not two pins in one shoulders obviously, just one) My shoulders are thick. So I think it could take it. BUT, I want to read your opinions on this. Would it be sore afterwards? Is it unsafe to inject that quantity into my shoulder? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brown[/quote]

Do you mean 1.5mls?

Cant see why not, what sizw pins do you use for winstrol?, I was thinking of using insulin needles, but im not sure if they are too small

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
LeanCarlosBrown wrote:
Gentlemen, just a question on how much I can inject into my shoulders. I have filled two pins with 1.5mg’s each of winstrol depot(eurochem). Is this too much to inject at one time into my shoulder? (not two pins in one shoulders obviously, just one) My shoulders are thick. So I think it could take it. BUT, I want to read your opinions on this. Would it be sore afterwards? Is it unsafe to inject that quantity into my shoulder? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brown

Do you mean 1.5mls?

Cant see why not, what sizw pins do you use for winstrol?, I was thinking of using insulin needles, but im not sure if they are too small
[/quote]

Yes, that’s what I meant. Sorry about that. I’m using 25g 5/8’ needles. I also have 23g 1’ needles too. Should I switch over to the 23g 1’? Or should I stick with 25g 5/8’s? I have 5ml vials of Winstrol Depot and sucked out 1.5ml into the needle. I did it twice so now I haev two needles filled with 1.5ml of Winstrol Depot. I want to shoot each one into each shoulder. So if you think this is alright, let me know. I just hope it won’t hurt like a bitch afterwards, you feel me?!

Thanks,
Brown

Any water based suspension will likely cause some site irritation, for some it is minor for others severe, mostly depends on the particulate size of the suspension. A good micronized winstrol will not seperate (water standing on top) even if lefft to sit for a period of time. If it easily passes thru a 25 then its probably pretty good. On water based stuff (test or winny) i always preferred to do 1ml or less per site just to minimalize teh amount of material for absorbtion in any one location.

[quote]morepain wrote:
Any water based suspension will likely cause some site irritation, for some it is minor for others severe, mostly depends on the particulate size of the suspension. A good micronized winstrol will not seperate (water standing on top) even if lefft to sit for a period of time. If it easily passes thru a 25 then its probably pretty good. On water based stuff (test or winny) i always preferred to do 1ml or less per site just to minimalize teh amount of material for absorbtion in any one location. [/quote]

I was of the understanding that the seperation of winstrol after being stood for 12 hours is a sign of good gear?

Not pissin on your post I just want to make sure I have good gear :slight_smile:

all will seperate to some degree, its not about good or bad its the size of the particulate. If it seperates rapidly the particle size is fairly large and will require a larger needle and usually result in more injection site pain. High quality winstrol that is micronized looks almost like milk and takes forever to seperate, the particle size is so small that it will easily pass thru a 25 sometimes even a 29. Some of the coarser stuff like sydgroup will clog a 22 or even a 20, and typically causes quite a reaction at the injection site. Your stuff is probably fine but it does not sound like it is micronized, i would use a small volume initially to test the site reaction.

Or so pain has heard :slight_smile:

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Or so pain has heard :-)[/quote]

exactly

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]morepain wrote:
Any water based suspension will likely cause some site irritation, for some it is minor for others severe, mostly depends on the particulate size of the suspension. A good micronized winstrol will not seperate (water standing on top) even if lefft to sit for a period of time. If it easily passes thru a 25 then its probably pretty good. On water based stuff (test or winny) i always preferred to do 1ml or less per site just to minimalize teh amount of material for absorbtion in any one location. [/quote]

Mr. MorePain, So I’d be able to inject the 1ml in my shoulder then? Sounds good. I figure I’d get some soreness in my shoulder because I just got done putting 1.5ml’s in each of my vastus lateralis of Primobolan Depot and those have been pretty tender for the past few days.

And Mr. Bushidobadboy, sounds like you did fine with the 2.5 ml you put into your shoulder with no problems. I’ll give it a shot and post my soreness or irritation, if there is any.