M'Fish Log

Monday: August 31st 2009
Todays Stats
Height: 6’0
Weight: 196
Bodyfat: Approx 12%

Goal: Cut fat,
Secondary Goal: Recover muscle lost during back injury + and strength

Injuries: Disc in back appears to be getting better slowly each day, felt no pain today doing daily activities

Supplements Taken:
6 scoops casein protein
2 scoops Surge
2 caps Fish oil +DHA, EPA
2 caps EFX Kre-alkalyn
1 scoop whey
5g Leucine

The Meals: Ate Medium - High carbs today, with no cardio this morning, so i expect to be heavier tomorrow

The Workout: Chest: Did 4 exercises beginning with pin press, 5 x 5 (cluster reps) using, 315, 315, 335, 365(4), 315
All exercises: Pin Press, Hammer Strength Upright bench, Dips, Fly machine

NOTE: Tryed to do incline dumbell press, but got sharp pains in shoulder muscles, could be because of shoulder workout 2 days ago

Reflections: Was heavier than expected today considering i did intense cardio yesterday with medium carb and jumped up approx 4-6 lbs (My insulin sensitivity appears to be through the fucking roof) Also, Max weight of my pin press was increased from 315 (last week) to 365 this week, as expected. Im happy with the great increase in strength, should be fully recovered in an estimation of 1-3 months.

Tuesday: September 1st 2009
Todays Stats
Weight: 199

Goal: Cut Fat (Halloween is coming up)

Injuries: Back started to ache pushing around the cart is costco, also spent 800$, that hurt

Supplements Taken:
2 scoops casein protein
2 caps Fish oil +DHA, EPA
2 caps EFX Kre-alkalyn
1 scoop whey

The Meals: Medium Carb - Off day from gym,

The Workout: N/A

Reflections: Weighed in at 199, gained weight from yesterdays carb load, abs are slightly less visible also unfortuantly.
NOTE: learn to spell unfortuantly

Wednesday: September 2nd 2009
Todays Stats
Weight: 198

Goal: Cut Fat (Halloween is coming up)

NOTES: Another off day :confused: moving out of the house, no time for anything, except 2 scoops of casein, pumped to hit the new gym 2morrow

Saturday September 5th 2009
Todays Stats
Weight: 192

Goal: Cut Fat, aiming for 6 %, probably around 180 - 185 lbs

I havent had a input in the log now for a couple days, due to moving houses, and everythings been kinda crazy, i have got two workouts in though, but cant remember the specifics,

Previously Trained Chest

Trained Back Width today
Training Ring Pullups: 10 x 10 (GVT)

The Meals: My meals have been very clean consisting of brown rice, oats, chicken, egg, and cottage cheese, still getting in about 250 -300g’s of protein per day,