Mexico Trip Coming Up!

I’m leaving for a cruise this Sun. to Mexico & a bunch of other places. How much is D-bol??

30-60$ a gram, depending on injectable or oral, and brand.

I don’t have the balls to inject myself. How about oral? How many would I take? My wt. is 182lbs. right now & I’m 6’1’. Been training since I was around 12 & I’m now 28.

Also, D-Bol is the safest to take as far as side effects, correct. It was the first steroid, right? I read the inventor wished he had never come up with it cause so many young men had misused it.

[quote]BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
I don’t have the balls to inject myself. How about oral? How many would I take? My wt. is 182lbs. right now & I’m 6’1’. Been training since I was around 12 & I’m now 28.

Also, D-Bol is the safest to take as far as side effects, correct. It was the first steroid, right? I read the inventor wished he had never come up with it cause so many young men had misused it.[/quote]

yet another moron who shouldn’t even be thinking about steroids, let alone planning on buying them.
Hang out in the proper forum for a year or two and do some research.
Sorry. Shouldn’t have called you a moron, but that’s what you sounded like.

Please don’t get offended but I would NEVER reccomend anyone over 6 foot/weighing under 200 lbs to take gear. You will be fucking yourself in the long run. Also if you don’t have the balls to stick yourself yet, you’re not ready IMO. Stick around and learn alot. ANy question you have we’ll all be happy to help. But the answer from me on this one is Spend your money on food, good supplements, and the occasional lap dance in T.J. Have fun bro.

"Also, D-Bol is the safest to take as far as side effects, correct. "

WTF??? Safest as far as side effects are you an idiot?
TOXIC TO THE LIVER AND WILL AROMATIZE! Oral and injectable both have their problems… you can take it and use other things to negate that, but seeing how you have no clue about D-Bol you should not ever touch an anabolic EVER!!! read a book.

Bro you definately need to do some reading. Chemical Muscle Enhancement is a good read as is Anabolics 2004. Do not go buy some Dbol and “try it out” this is a very bad plan.