Mexican Loyalties in the United States

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/55496

Having fallen all over ourselves over the past 8 years to get more Mexicans into this country, we now have to ask ourselves if we are, in fact, a country. If the largest growing demographic in this country is loyal to its country of ethnic origin, isn’t that, you know, bad?

Roger “the pedophile coddler” Mahoney, speaking at the National Council of the Race, had this to say:

Well, if they see themselves as loyal to Mexico, why would we want to make them citizens? Doesn’t this sort of thing lead to a civil war over time?

i think it would have been more important to poll the children of these respondents and see where their loyalty lies. If the children assimilate then there is no real problem.

So they come here “for a better life” and then criticize the US for that better life? However bad it is for them here, it is apparently better than what they have in Mexico. I swear I have never seen such weakness in immigration policy.

Here’s a question:
Lets say the US economy goes to crap and there just aren’t any jobs here. Will people from other countries still want to come here?

A ‘crap’ U.S. economy is still better than a vibrant economy in almost all of the globe.So,yes.Numbers of highly qualified immigrants may drop some,but that would be all.

[quote]jawara wrote:
Here’s a question:
Lets say the US economy goes to crap and there just aren’t any jobs here. Will people from other countries still want to come here?[/quote]

That’s what happenign now lol.

The question itself was bullshit. Any person is probably going to be loyal to where his/her family is. Bring the family to the U.S. and see how the answer changes.

[quote]yorik wrote:
The question itself was bullshit. Any person is probably going to be loyal to where his/her family is. Bring the family to the U.S. and see how the answer changes.[/quote]

I see no reason to believe this. The question was posed to actual Mexican-“Americans” who were born here, meaning their families are already here. They don’t deport people with kids here. In fact, they don’t deport anyone at all on any serious level.

Zogby took a poll back in 2001 post 9/11 and something like 60% of the Mexicans polled believed the US southwest belonged rightfully to Mexico. How’s that for loyalty?

If you ask me, these polls reveal that nothing has changed in Mexican-“American” attitudes in at least a decade and probably longer. In fact, Mexican-“Americans” declare their loyalty to Mexico whenever they’re given the opportunity. If these polls disagreed with what we saw with our own lying eyes, it’d be a different story. But they don’t.

I can think of few things more stupid than importing a bunch of low-skill, downwardly-mobile people who are loyal to their country of ethnic origin, especially when that country borders ours.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

I can think of few things more stupid than importing a bunch of low-skill, downwardly-mobile people who are loyal to their country of ethnic origin, especially when that country borders ours. [/quote]

It’s a hell of a gamble, but that’s what finishing off an oppossing political ideology looks like.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

I can think of few things more stupid than importing a bunch of low-skill, downwardly-mobile people who are loyal to their country of ethnic origin, especially when that country borders ours.

It’s a hell of a gamble, but that’s what finishing off an oppossing political ideology looks like.[/quote]

You mean “an opposing ethnicity.” Look at the voting patterns.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

I see no reason to believe this. The question was posed to actual Mexican-“Americans” who were born here, meaning their families are already here. [/quote]

Reading skillz baby. Your source actually said: “[quote]The in-person poll, taken during August and September, sampled 1,004 Mexicans…in Mexico [/quote]”

What’s funny is that a large majority of Mexicans believe that amnesty would encourage more illegal immigration. Lol, and amnesty even needs to be debated?

The problem is that these people make no money, not enough to be considered as contributing to the economy. Legalizing them does nothing to the situation but make it worse, because it’s just an enlarged welfare population. Look at Mexico and Central America and how poor they are.

I was watching the travel channel yesterday, and was amazed at how well people in other countries that do not neighbor us speak English. They are half way around the world and still speak way better than people who come here and have been here for years. They do not assimilate, they come with their hands open feeling entitled.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
What’s funny is that a large majority of Mexicans believe that amnesty would encourage more illegal immigration. Lol, and amnesty even needs to be debated?[/quote]

Here’s a sitting Mexican-“American” US Kongressman demanding amnesty to a crowd full of Mexicans. Anyone see these people in the crowd as potential neighbors?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The problem is that these people make no money, not enough to be considered as contributing to the economy. Legalizing them does nothing to the situation but make it worse, because it’s just an enlarged welfare population. Look at Mexico and Central America and how poor they are.[/quote]

http://www.takimag.com/blogs/article/the_silent_catastrophe/

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
The problem is that these people make no money, not enough to be considered as contributing to the economy. Legalizing them does nothing to the situation but make it worse, because it’s just an enlarged welfare population. Look at Mexico and Central America and how poor they are.

http://www.takimag.com/blogs/article/the_silent_catastrophe/[/quote]

Scary numbers. Very scary, and sourced, numbers. If Obama was tough, and I mean tough (yes, sending entire families home), on illegal immigration–actually, it seems immigration needs a moratorium imposed, excepting the truly talented and self reliant–I’d vote for him in the next election. Yeah, that means public options and other redistribution schemes. However, for myself, this is becoming the top issue this country must deal with. This is a disaster.

For those who can’t read through something this long, or just can’t stomach the ‘xenophobic’ and ‘racist’ hate facts, gird your loins, make a commitment to read this objectively, checking his sources if needed (he links to a couple), and just do it. Take your time and ponder the impact on the economic, social, and overall well-being of the future US. Again, this is a disaster. This can’t be put off anymore, we have to start dealing with this today.

The math/science comparisons between nations, when looking at whites, is informative.

The government is not separating families, the parents are. If you know that you run the risk of being deported if you get caught, that’s a chance you are taking. So don’t cry when they come get you.

They must be kidding to demand amnesty, when unemployment is so high. I don’t see this shit happening, you have at least 75% of people against it.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Sloth wrote:
What’s funny is that a large majority of Mexicans believe that amnesty would encourage more illegal immigration. Lol, and amnesty even needs to be debated?

Here’s a sitting Mexican-“American” US Kongressman demanding amnesty to a crowd full of Mexicans. Anyone see these people in the crowd as potential neighbors?

If we have an actual depression maybe we should move down to Mexico and demand citizenship.