Mexican Flag Above US Flag???

[quote]nsane-membrain wrote:
And Lixy, any means necessary should be used to defend MY flag, period.[/quote]

I respect your commitment to defend your flag and country, but I have witnessed too many excesses of nationalism and patriotism to support your statement.

[quote]lixy wrote:
nsane-membrain wrote:
And Lixy, any means necessary should be used to defend MY flag, period.

I respect your commitment to defend your flag and country, but I have witnessed too many excesses of nationalism and patriotism to support your statement.[/quote]

Then perhaps you should spend some time getting to know the fine people who make these statements, instead of posting articles exposing the transgressions of a few bad seeds who don’t represent the code anyway.

It does nothing but point out an obvious fact. I would say that your excesses of nationalism and patriotism come from politicians
and dictators who don’t have honor nor know what it is to sacrifice. (As a general rule.) Not from veterans. Blind obedience is not the same as duty and honor.

I have the flags that were draped over my great grandfather’s, my grandfather’s, uncle’s, coffins when they passed YEARS after they served in wars. When an American vet is honored with something like our flag, it is something no other country can understand. Don’t fuck with it, because you are fucking with 231 years of balls! We don’t let our flags get dirty, they don’t touch the ground, and I’ll be damned if it will fly UNDER a Mexican flag that has no loyalty to their country until they climb our fence.

You can go back and say, “but the Indians were there first” and all the other BS statements, but we are here now. Once you become an American, you are sworn to uphold the flag and salute, hold your hand over your heart, etc… We may not be the brightest and we do have some underhanded shit in politics, but we all agree our flag flies above all, and no one will bring it down. One question, did I hear right when it was reported that it is an American white dude that owned the store, he was just trying to draw in the Mexicans around to increase business??? If so, he needs his ass kicked.

[quote]lixy wrote:
nsane-membrain wrote:
And Lixy, any means necessary should be used to defend MY flag, period.

I respect your commitment to defend your flag and country, but I have witnessed too many excesses of nationalism and patriotism to support your statement.[/quote]

I would call it nationalism in the name of patriotism. What they preach isn’t patriotism, it’s mere symbolism.