Metroflex Gym is Expanding!

Only for the HARDCORE

After 20+ years of being the number 1 hardcore gym in the world Metroflex Gym is expanding.

On January 1st there will be a new Metroflex Gym opening in Plano, Texas. Same loud music, chalk, heavy ass weight, and the ultimate training atmosphere.

Our website is under construction right now but will be finished soon. So for the time being check out our myspace page at MetroFlex Plano (metroflexplano) on Myspace for more information.

If you live in the Plano, North Dallas area the time has finally come. No more prissy fitness centers and no more long drives to Arlington when you want to train like a freak.

Spread the word

Can you expand to the Bay Area (specifially Dublin, CA), while you’re at it?

And come to the UK, Manchester is LOVELY this time of year !!!

can you expand to Boston?

cough upstate NY cough

Congratulations on opening a new location, but…

Spam Fucking Sucks

Well good thing you don’t like spam cuz its not too good for you…

Hey bro from Boston rumor has it that Metroflex may be coming there in the not too distant future.

Fuck Boston, come to SoCal. Specifically Riverside County.

theres a ‘metroflex’ about 15min cycle from whre i live in SE london, is it the same chain of gyms? i cant find anything out about it

No, there is only one Metroflex Gym.

Its in Arlington, Texas where Ronnie Coleman and Branch Warren Train.

The Gym in Plano will be the first new location

[quote]MetroFlexPlano wrote:
Well good thing you don’t like spam cuz its not too good for you…

Hey bro from Boston rumor has it that Metroflex may be coming there in the not too distant future.[/quote]

niiiiiiiiice.

Ballys can kiss my fucking ass.

just dont open in Dorchester or something, im not gonna risk getting shot to lift.

How about opening a few in Germany… We have maybe 2 well-stocked gyms in the whole country, and one of them is your standard commercial “don’t grunt” and “we play love songs all day” kinda gym…

Congrats on expanding, btw.

Come to Finland too. Santa Claus is waiting.

You know what, fuck it.

I am sick of training in a pussy gym, and so many such gyms around. I wish there were more gyms as hardcore as Metroflex.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
You know what, fuck it.

I am sick of training in a pussy gym, and so many such gyms around. I wish there were more gyms as hardcore as Metroflex.[/quote]

The government would close them down after receiving public complaints (“Those people are all crazy roid-freaks! I’m scared!”) or something…

I just wish we had a few gyms around in which you could actually just train. Just that, train without having to listen to pop-songs… Train without having to worry about whether you’re “intimidating” other people at the gym. Train and be able to actually exhale audibly at the top of a deadlift without being kicked out of the gym… And so on.

pity, it must be a 'metro’flex gym then, bugger

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Der Candy wrote:
You know what, fuck it.

I am sick of training in a pussy gym, and so many such gyms around. I wish there were more gyms as hardcore as Metroflex.

The government would close them down after receiving public complaints (“Those people are all crazy roid-freaks! I’m scared!”) or something…

I just wish we had a few gyms around in which you could actually just train. Just that, train without having to listen to pop-songs… Train without having to worry about whether you’re “intimidating” other people at the gym. Train and be able to actually exhale audibly at the top of a deadlift without being kicked out of the gym… And so on.

[/quote]
it is ridiculous how there isnt anywhere to ‘train’. there are 10 (yes 10, 4 diff chains) really big, expensive gyms and lesiure centres within 20mins drive of my house
and there are NO POWER RACKS AND 2 SQUAT RACKS
and these squat racks are used for unmentionalble things
i cry myself to sleep

i cant believe theres no hardcore gyms in Germany.

i wouldve thought Germany had the craziest fuckers trainings. the American stereotype for Germans is that theyre all angry crazy superhumans.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i cant believe theres no hardcore gyms in Germany.

i wouldve thought Germany had the craziest fuckers trainings. the American stereotype for Germans is that theyre all angry crazy superhumans.[/quote]

There are maybe a few private PL gyms (wouldn’t know… As far as I can tell, PLing is literally non-existant over here… There are a few guys, but that’s all… It’s nearly impossible to get good sponsors, too.)

Markus Rühl has a gym, and the 3 or so other pros/ex-pros that we have obviously train somewhere, too. Maybe even at the same gym :wink:

So yeah, 2-3 good gyms are all we’ve got.

Olympic lifting is also no longer popular around here. It only recently came back into focus somewhat because one of our superheavies won at the O-games.

And BBing… Well, a gym-flyer I’ve recently read stated something to the extent of:

-relaxed atmosphere (no techno or such)
-No rude people (we guarantee: no bodybuilders and the like)
-obligation to wear t-shirt for men (no muscle-shirts allowed)

etc.

So yeah, if you want to attack us and take over our country, now would be a good time.
I think our government would even pay you to do it lol

sorry dude, the whole attacking and taking over countries thing isnt our style, well unless you have a lot of coke or oil which you dont seem to and even then, we dont take over we just put our buddies into office.

best we can do for you guys is more missle sites =)