Methyltrienolone (Oral Tren)

I just noticed that the folk that are stealthy – and let’s not be any more precise than that — are now offering “Oral Trenbolone,” that is to say, methyltrienolone.

Who knows, perhaps they have before, but I had not noticed it if so.

(EDIT: Turns out the site says they’ve had it since 2007, so it must be that I’d never paid attention to it, due to the name “Oral Trenbolone” instead of methytrienolone.)

This is interesting and I wanted to make a small comment on it.

First, I’ve never used it and have nothing to say about it beyond the following:

It has a reputation from popular-audience steroid books of supposedly being vastly liver toxic. In the past I looked into this and never found a trace of evidence for that. Nor did anyone claiming it ever provide any.

Most certainly it is remarkably potent – which is a precise term when properly used, meaning only that quite few milligrams (or depending on the case, micrograms) are required for a given effect.

I think it is fair to characterize it as being among those anabolic steroids that were looked at by pharmaceutical companies but never chosen for human use – or in this case, veterinary use either.

To me it is quite interesting that it is readily available now.

Someone ran a log of it on another website.I believe (and don’t quote me on this since it’s coming from memory) that he ran 500mcgs ED. The effects weren’t anything amazing, although he didn’t comment that it produced very solid strength gains, and a little bit of LBM gain.

I just don’t see the reason for it unless you are strength athlete…powerlifter specifically. Although, most powerlifters I know stick with short runs of halo and test/tren. I’ve never know anyone who has used “oral trenbolone”…the one you talking about of course.

I do remember reading that it’s anabolic/androgenic rating was pretty ridiculous…like 16000 for one of them, I’m not 100%. Which btw, how do they come up with these exact numbers of rating the anabolic/androgenic ratio? When they say test is 100/100…I just don’t understand what 100 means…100 out of what? What does it represent?

100% is assigned by definition to the activity of a standardized dose of testosterone propionate.

There’s a thread on women and steroids that’s currently active where the origin of these numbers is explained.

I see no reason for oral tren.

The doses are lower than normal injectable tren, but the methylated would limit the duration of use the same as any other oral.

Possibly it could be an alternative to halo ?

So much for being jaundiced in three weeks then.

But will you tell us how you really feel, Bill?

I believe one of the guys at the gym has recently been stealthy and aquired oral tren.
I will see him over the weekend so i will get back to you Bill.

oh dear, i distinctly remember him mentioning him say he was going to inject it in the same barrell as his test when he could be bothered. I was squatting so i didnt pay it much mind. I may well have to pass the info on live from the hospital Bill, shit, i better find someone with his phone number.

Bill I thought you would get a kick out of this. This is an excerpt from Big Cats profiles on BBing.com

So one could refer to methyltrienolone as oral trenbolone. It was first explored quite some time ago by Negma in France, the same company that marketed Parabolan (trenbolone). But the drug was never approved by the French government and was hence never produced. The reason was extreme hepatoxicity. Bill Roberts, the biochemist, once commented that taking methyltrienolone made taking insane doses of anadrol and Halotestin together look mild on the liver.

lol.

Seeing Bill’s post made me look around a bit. What I found during a quick search was these folks had built up a rather bad reputation and were no longer a sponsor at one of the sites I visit. Poor quality, sterility and delivery were all cited. Not sure if this is an appropriate question, please ignore if not, but has this been the experience of T-Nation folks as well?