T Nation

Methyl Masterdrol

im looking at taking this product and am wanting to know what effects it would have on me and also what is the best way to take this product. im thinking one in the morning one in the afternoon and one in the evening.

also hello ya’ll

names kyle and im a
245lb, 6’2", 17% BF lifter runner and want to drop to about 10-12% BF and get alittle cut up and stronger in the process

cut up? wrong pill, try something else. Also try doing some research on your own.

try this site:
www.use_the_frickin_search_engine.com

there is a TON of info on sd on this site. search and ye will find

[quote]Big Willie Style wrote:
try this site:
www.use_the_frickin_search_engine.com

there is a TON of info on sd on this site. search and ye will find[/quote]

i found that out once i searched right after i posted this just had a brain fart cause i know a newb is aspost to search fourms before asking questions

Ha, no worries man. Hopefully you found everything you needed. If not, fire away and hopefully those who have experience with this drug will help you out. As an aside, I bought 3 bottles of the stuff and after doing my research, have decided that the risks outweigh the rewards for me, and will not be using it. What a waste of cash :frowning:

[quote]marauder 80 wrote:
245lb, 6’2", 17% BF lifter runner and want to drop to about 10-12% BF and get alittle cut up and stronger in the process[/quote]

Definitely not what you want, buy some Maximum Strenght HOT-ROX, and come back when you are ready to gain some size with that MM.