T Nation

Methyl-1-Testosterone

i just got a bottle of m1t aka methyl-1-testosterone im 18y/o 5’9 160lbs 18%BF

todays the first day i took it no strength or anything took it 30 mins before workout didnt notice any strength gains my back hurt tho could that be my liver :frowning:

2.5L of water a day to help keep liver and kidneys healthy along with vitamin b6,b12 with m1t and i take it with a meal the meal being a whey shake

before bed ill be taking zinc magnesium vitamin b6 and tribulus and rhodiala rose or whatever its called and ofcourse 2g milkthistle for kidneys and liver im ofcourse taking this stuff cause i know a guy who took and gained 20lbs in a month

He hasnt gotten gyno from it so i thought id give it a try even tho im young for AAS he said it would effect my endocrine since its like a half steroid or something he said its good to take before i take real AAS

ok,Ill let everyone else explain but i have to say this

STOP IT!!! what the hell is wrong with you

stop what you are doing right now.

stop all your supps right now start from scratch
there is no reason at all you need any of this.

and its half a steroid WTF is that about.

Do you expect intelligence from some 18-year old kid who’s username is Howiefeltercooch?

Let him fuck his hormones up. There’s no helping today’s youth.

He’ll be hyooge and freakin’ swole in 6 weeks.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Do you expect intelligence from some 18-year old kid who’s username is Howiefeltercooch?

Let him fuck his hormones up. There’s no helping today’s youth.

He’ll be hyooge and freakin’ swole in 6 weeks.

[/quote]

so all hope is lost huh? damn

I hope you get gyno.

[quote]Nich wrote:

so all hope is lost huh? damn[/quote]

One can only hope… :slight_smile:

Thus world can use a good thinning of the herd.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I hope you get gyno.[/quote]

A screaming case of “teh gynoz?”

It’s an interwebz conspiracy.

[quote]HowieFeltercooch wrote:
im of course taking this stuff cause i know a guy who took and gained 20lbs in a month and hasnt gotten gyno from it so i thought id give it a try even tho im young for AAS he said it would effect my endocrine since its like a half steroid or something he said its good to take before i take real AAS[/quote]

Is this your buddy after gaining 20 lbs?

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Makavali wrote:
I hope you get gyno.

A screaming case of “teh gynoz?”

It’s an interwebz conspiracy.[/quote]

A case of teh gynoez with a case of teh ghey. I think he already has teh ghey.

[quote]HowieFeltercooch wrote:
he said it would effect my endocrine[/quote]

And you still decided to take it??

how come he didnt develope gyno and he took anabol and test e

Its a troll job. If not, I not only hope you get gyno I hope natural selection is kind and elimates you from the gene pool. I don’t mean to stand on my soap box but imbeciles like you further prove that my actions at such a young age, guided by my readings of greater minds than my own, were a success. Just out mere curiosity, do you have any clue to what PCT is? No, it doesn’t go well with a dry wine.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
No, it doesn’t go well with a dry wine. [/quote]

Really?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
No, it doesn’t go well with a dry wine.

Really?[/quote]

Maybe a Port any other kind of dessert wine but heaven forbid you choose a dry white!

M1T shuts you down fast and hard.

Its definitely not going to be safe if your not 21+

18% bf at 160 ?

Your better off just giving your M1T to me, not that it isn’t cheap as shit to make, and freaking everywhere.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

18% bf at 160 ?

Your better off just giving your M1T to me, not that it isn’t cheap as shit to make, and freaking everywhere.[/quote]

cheap to make? teach me?

[quote]Westclock wrote:

18% bf at 160 ?

Your better off just giving your M1T to me, not that it isn’t cheap as shit to make, and freaking everywhere.[/quote]

you make it sound like its next to the keebler cookies in my grocery store.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Westclock wrote:

18% bf at 160 ?

Your better off just giving your M1T to me, not that it isn’t cheap as shit to make, and freaking everywhere.

you make it sound like its next to the keebler cookies in my grocery store. [/quote]

its is in mine

its in the health and beauty next to the you have lipo-whatever it is in the silver can the MT1 and clif bars right next to the condoms and baby food

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
Westclock wrote:

18% bf at 160 ?

cheap to make? teach me?[/quote]

I don’t claim to know how to make it, I just know when it was legal you could get an ass load of it for 10-20 bucks, bulk powder, and either cap it yourself, or just swallow it like a man.

Its harsh as fuck, bad sides at decent doses, very hard shutdown, but its good stuff for the 4 weeks you run it, very sustainable gains… size and strength.

Makes your face puff up like a balloon though, its works well for cutting, appetite suppression, rather potent fat burner, its like tren, and the water retention goes away in like 3 days during PCT, but most guys just cant handle cutting, and being bloated, its just a mind fuck and it hurts.

Not to mention it cuts your cardiovascular endurance in half, your going to get winded and sweaty from jogging, cardio is so hard on M1T is almost not worth it, might as well wait till after cycle.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Dylanj wrote:
Westclock wrote:

18% bf at 160 ?

cheap to make? teach me?

I don’t claim to know how to make it, I just know when it was legal you could get an ass load of it for 10-20 bucks, bulk powder, and either cap it yourself, or just swallow it like a man.

Its harsh as fuck, bad sides at decent doses, very hard shutdown, but its good stuff for the 4 weeks you run it, very sustainable gains… size and strength.

Makes your face puff up like a balloon though, its works well for cutting, appetite suppression, rather potent fat burner, its like tren, and the water retention goes away in like 3 days during PCT, but most guys just cant handle cutting, and being bloated, its just a mind fuck and it hurts.

Not to mention it cuts your cardiovascular endurance in half, your going to get winded and sweaty from jogging, cardio is so hard on M1T is almost not worth it, might as well wait till after cycle.[/quote]

See now that has just re-opened my interest in the product. How hard is it to restart after a m1t induced shutdown? Any actual real horror stories of people who have taken it with the reccomended dosage, with liver support and a sensible OTC PCT?