methyl 1-t/ fina cycle

I’m 11 days int a cycle of 20 mgs/day of methyl 1-t and topical fina/4-ad.

The only major issue is MAJOR loss of appetite… does this occur with anabolics I wonder. Makes me think the methyl 1-t’d be a great cutting drug. Little lethargy. 6pds in 10 days… (despite having calories not too far above maintenance)… although it looks like I’ve gained about 15 pounds! Am runnin this for 4-5 weeks…I’ll keep informed.

A common side effects of methyl-1-test is appetite suppression. I would recommend running EQ if you could.

im curious to know why you chose the topical route? you would have got much better results if you injected.

i don’t think i’d stack M1T with Fina, the effects are very comparable to one another. M1T feels like an oral version of tren.

I’m assuming by the reactions to M1-T that its worth it.

I’ve gotten excellent results with homemade topicals…(and… have never made the effort to develop a source etc)…
But… I guess you just force feed yourself huh? In each of the 3 cycles where I’ve made huge gains I’ve been hungrier than a mofo. I take appetite to be symptomatic of truly being in an anabolic state…which concerns me about the methylT. Awesome pumps and strength performance the last few days though.

Planning on running Methyl-1-test from kilo with hot rox following a T3 cytomel cycle consisting of 25mcg a day for about four weeks. I’ll run M-1-T at 10mg week 1 and 20mg week 2. Hot rox at recommended dose for four weeks.

The idea is get as lean as possible use methyl-1-test for muscle support after T3 cycle and help with appetite suppression to slowly return to maintance calories, and Hot Rox is used for faster recovery of Thyroid back up to normal state or perhaps even hiher.

My goal for physique appearance is almost completely, I’ll keep everyone updated.

Mathew

Planning on running Methyl-1-test from kilo with hot rox following a T3 cytomel cycle consisting of 25mcg a day for about four weeks. I’ll run M-1-T at 10mg week 1 and 20mg week 2. Hot rox at recommended dose for four weeks.

The idea is get as lean as possible use methyl-1-test for muscle support after T3 cycle and help with appetite suppression to slowly return to maintance calories, and Hot Rox is used for faster recovery of Thyroid back up to normal state or perhaps even hiher.

My goal for physique appearance is almost completely, I’ll keep everyone updated.

Mathew

20mg is way overkill for hanging onto lbm while dieting. 10mg is plenty, and even 5mg would may be sufficient. (Assuming you’re not a 280 pound gorilla).

macaijah,

What do you think of my approach?
Will it yield a lean physique?

Is my idea good? or am I thinking too much?

thanks,
Mathew