T Nation

Methyl 1-D or Alpha Male

Alright guys basically college for me is over for the summer in less than 2 weeks. I will be working full time pretty much (shitty) and will have more money and I am looking to spend some money on a good test booster to maybe see some gains.

I have been looking around and saw that Methyl 1-D is a very good product and I know people here rave about Alpha Male. I was just wonder what would be the best product for the summer.

I am 19 years old and have been lifting religiously for 2 years. Thanks again for the help guys.

[quote]Triple_T0 wrote:
Alright guys basically college for me is over for the summer in less than 2 weeks. I will be working full time pretty much (shitty) and will have more money and I am looking to spend some money on a good test booster to maybe see some gains.

I have been looking around and saw that Methyl 1-D is a very good product and I know people here rave about Alpha Male. I was just wonder what would be the best product for the summer.

I am 19 years old and have been lifting religiously for 2 years. Thanks again for the help guys.[/quote]

I hope you get your answer because I am in the exact same position as you!

At 19 years old, I would not use any test boosters! You could downregulate your natural production (which is at it’s peak) and in some cases permanently. The latter mainly applies to AAS, but nonetheless, what you need to do is eat, eat, eat, train hard, eat, eat, and sleep.