[quote]pistolpete7777 wrote:
u guys aint even funny btw…[/quote]

and you aint that quick now, are you??

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
pistolpete7777 wrote:
u guys aint even funny btw…

and you aint that quick now, are you??[/quote]

lol

alls i want to know is should i buy some more M-1d…i havent used it for a couple years…i jumped on a small cycle of winstrol a few months ago and liked my gains, but im having trouble getting access to it…

I’m bout to start my final year of collegiate baseball, so im looking to hit the gym extra hard in the winter, and would like something to take…any suggestions from all you know it all wise guys???

Methyl 1-D
Hormonal Optimizer
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17one 100mg
1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione 4mg
Zinc Aspartate 5mg
Metabolism Complex 105mg
Quercetin
Beta Sitosterol
Milk Thistle

Seems like it may be a decent enough test booster with some PCT’s for the liver.

For my money I’d go with any number of the designers out there. Most are cheaper than Legal gear as well.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
So either you didn’t read my post above, or you didn’t understand it.

What it says is that M1D converts to a useless steroid which is pissed out.

But hey, we’re wiseguys, what do we know?

BBB[/quote]

You’re only a medical professional. You know nothing!

NOTHING!

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
Methyl 1-D
Hormonal Optimizer
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17one 100mg
1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione 4mg
Zinc Aspartate 5mg
Metabolism Complex 105mg
Quercetin
Beta Sitosterol
Milk Thistle

Seems like it may be a decent enough test booster with some PCT’s for the liver.

For my money I’d go with any number of the designers out there. Most are cheaper than Legal gear as well.[/quote]

LOL

hang on a second…

this is really interesting that many of you recon methyl-1d does nothing. that was not my experience at all.

i grew noticably bigger while using it, my libido was severely disrupted and my nuts were definitely suppressed. I lost size once i came off it too. At times i had trouble pee-ing which from what i have read is due to prostate enlargement.

and finally, many of my tshirts went from ‘fitting’ to ‘very tight’ in about 8 weeks.

it was the first ‘anabolic’ i ever used so maybe my receptors were very receptive or something (lol) but i experienced gains and sides that were definitely real.

in fact, i was always trying different supplements looking for that one that would finally help me get hyooge and i ended my search when i found methyl-1d.

i cant get it into aus anymore so im using epistane and halodrol-50 clone now which are much much better.

Im not plugging any brand or site here btw, thats just my experience.

[quote]The Manthony wrote:
hang on a second…

this is really interesting that many of you recon methyl-1d does nothing. that was not my experience at all.

i grew noticably bigger while using it, my libido was severely disrupted and my nuts were definitely suppressed. I lost size once i came off it too. At times i had trouble pee-ing which from what i have read is due to prostate enlargement.

and finally, many of my tshirts went from ‘fitting’ to ‘very tight’ in about 8 weeks.

it was the first ‘anabolic’ i ever used so maybe my receptors were very receptive or something (lol) but i experienced gains and sides that were definitely real.

in fact, i was always trying different supplements looking for that one that would finally help me get hyooge and i ended my search when i found methyl-1d.

i cant get it into aus anymore so im using epistane and halodrol-50 clone now which are much much better.

Im not plugging any brand or site here btw, thats just my experience.[/quote]

Don’t worry you’re description doesn’t make me want to take it.

wow,a year later and your still dense please find the nearest sharp object and proceed to remove yourself from the gene pool at once.
Thank You

[quote]Nich wrote:
wow,a year later and your still dense please find the nearest sharp object and proceed to remove yourself from the gene pool at once.
Thank You[/quote]

You will need to give more of a description than that Nich. I don’t think people will understand the words ‘remove’, ‘gene pool’, or ‘sharp object’. :stuck_out_tongue: lol

My freshman year this kid tried jumping off the 2nd story of my dorms in an ‘attempted’ suicide. He ended up just breaking his legs. LOL Am I laughing at somebody trying to kill themself? NO, I’m laughing that there are people who try and kill themselves and can’t even get that job done…worthless. lol jk!..ok cold hearted but oh well, can’t please everybody.

DG

[quote]Nich wrote:
Thank You[/quote]

you talkin to me?