Methoxy-7

I have been looking at Methoxy-7. Has anyone tried it and what were your results?

[quote]cvb wrote:
I have been looking at Methoxy-7. Has anyone tried it and what were your results?[/quote]

I’ve almost finished a bottle. Taking six a day. I think my arms are looking harder at my current BF than they normally do. You can PM me.

[quote]cvb wrote:
I have been looking at Methoxy-7. Has anyone tried it and what were your results?[/quote]

What’s your sex and goals?

[quote]Soldierslim wrote:
cvb wrote:
I have been looking at Methoxy-7. Has anyone tried it and what were your results?

What’s your sex and goals?[/quote]

I am a female power lifter. I would like to lower my BF% and improve my lifts.

I meant to post this on the t-vixen board. I read the previous thread but it looked like mostly men responded.

[quote]cvb wrote:
Soldierslim wrote:
cvb wrote:

I meant to post this on the t-vixen board. I read the previous thread but it looked like mostly men responded. [/quote]

Besides HOT-ROX variations, this is probably the most used supplement by females on this site.

I’d recommend HOT-ROX Extreme before Methoxy-7 for your goals, however, you can use both at once.

[quote]Soldierslim wrote:
cvb wrote:
Soldierslim wrote:
cvb wrote:

I meant to post this on the t-vixen board. I read the previous thread but it looked like mostly men responded.

Besides HOT-ROX variations, this is probably the most used supplement by females on this site.

I’d recommend HOT-ROX Extreme before Methoxy-7 for your goals, however, you can use both at once.[/quote]

Thanks for the information. I just started taking HOT_ROX Extreme and was deciding whether or not to add Methoxy-7.