Methoxy 7

I know this may sound like a dumb question, but what color is the bottle of the new Methoxy 7. Ive been searching for stores that carry it and found one Vitamin shoppe. But on the website it shows a different color bottle then the one at the biotest website. Please help

I ordered last week staight from Biotest and my bottles were white. I thinking they’ve changed a couple of times. Some Biotest supps used to come in glass as well.

I don’t know about the color of the bottles or whatever. But if you want to know if you have the new stuff make sure it says “hydroxy” somewhere on the bottle.

The Mage (2002-05-19 04:59:24 1953895738)
Yes, that is the new stuff. The old stuff was 5-methyl-7methoxyisoflavone, and the new stuff is 5-methyl-7hydroxyisoflavone. They changed the methoxy to a hydroxy which is the functional form of the chemical. The previous formula had to be converted in the system. Although you should see it followed by ethylcarbonate ester. The old formula didn?t have that. Also I think that their old bottles were brown, and they have changed to white bottles. They may have not ran out of the old bottles yet.