Methoxy-7

Do you think maybe your migraines could be caused by the boxing? I know it sometimes doesn’t take much more then a tap on my head to induce a severe migraine that leaves me blinded in my left eye for hours.

Hey, bud - where ya been? Did you see the thread directed to you in the Off Topics?

Yeah, I was thinking that maybe the boxing - but I'm at the point in boxing where I'm not getting *biffed* in the head. Well, okay, during "feint" training, the trainer would *whap* me in the head....but not that hard. Anyways, I'm thinking it was the cold that I "thought" I had overcome last week (that Ko STILL has..poor guy). I'm feeling MUCH better now. And actually trained this morning (weights) - performed The Bear and DB Clean and Press. That's it - nice and simple. MUCH better. No boxing for me til Monday (I'm fearful of looking like a wimp, but I want to be 100% again...). Yesterday, began the double dosing of Methoxy again. Thank you for your post, Kelly!

Jason, it really isn’t known whether
extra benefit is to be had by combining
Methoxy-7 with a good androgen product or
whether as you suggest there would be little
additional benefit. So I’ve always recommended
saving money and using Methoxy-7 only when
not using Androsol or 4-AD-EC or MAG-10 as the case may be.

Oh, and by the way, it’s not a question
of a “discount” for those who would be
helping out by trying Methoxy-7 at the
higher dose and reporting results – rather,
it’s a matter of F-R-E-E… :slight_smile:

Ooooo, FREE is good. How do we get selected from the the studio audience?

Oh, dear, is this a dream come true, or what? How do I sign up for the Methoxy trial, Bill? I’ve gotten good results thus far. In one month I’ve of using Methoxy, Surge, 6-8g of EPA/DHA and Yohimbee, I’ve gone from 32 to 29% BF, losing only 5 pounds, though the slow rate is on purpose.

I track my workouts, my BF% and weight on a daily basis, along with keeping a very precise food diary in an Excel spreadsheet. It would allow for great after-the-fact analysis. Since I’m female, I can’t use Mag-10 or any of the other prohormones. I would very much appreciate participating in this study. Methoxy, along with this web site, is one of the more significant things that have happened in helping me to achieve my body recompositioning goals.

Bill, just wondering: would there be a group using Methoxy-7 on it’s own, and another group using it in conjunction with an androgen, or immediately after and androgen to help with the retention of gains? Seems like both could be fairly interesting experiements.

Well dont forget us brits, in any experiment. as most have already stated methoxy is costly but you should check out the expense here in the UK. Maybe you can get the boys at performance foods/biotest UK to kick off the UK side of the double dose methoxy 7 experiment.
Anyhow count me in as your first brit ready to go.

Just wanted to provide a quick update since this I first posted this thread nearly a week ago. The results continue my friend! In fact, I just recently returned home and lifted at my old gym on Thursday only to recieve many, many comments on my “increased muscle mass and strength gains” from old friends. I wouldn’t be suprised if these guys were even claiming steroid use behind my back, as I did notice some of them grouped together, staring at me a lot and talking quietly (this is all true). All the above, forementioned results continue and are improving as well (pump, recovery, fat loss…a real nutrient-partitioning effect). So once again Bill, I want you to know that such a study you fellas are considering would indeed be worthwhile. I’ll continue this dosage for another week, making almost three weeks use.

To Bill Roberts: I am an experienced lifter as well, and I’m planning to use Methoxy-7 in January as well. I too would like to volunteer in that study, to see if double dosages would work even better. I say we do it. Rock and Roll!!

I would be interested in particpating. I used Methoxy 1 time so far at the end of the Growth Surge project. It help solidify my gains. I used in conjunction with Tribex as outline in the plan. I have another bottle on hand and was going to purchase some more and conduct my own testing using it under standalone condition (no other supplements) so I could verify its effectiveness. I would be interested in using higher doses. Thanks.

I would like to throw my hat into the ring if there is a study on Methoxy. I actually had a positive effect using only half a dose a day (I’m a cheap bastard), so I am really curious as to what the effect would be with the higher doses. For info, I’m on a cutting cycle right now, so I think it would be an ideal time to see how it retains LBM for me. I’m at 9%, trying to get down to around 5%. OK, I’m finshed.

Hey Bill, I’ve got a question. Would M conflict with Methoxy? I ask because I remember hearing somewhere that Methoxy works through some type of estrogen pathway. Gross ignorance is good reason for an article or two on Methoxy and how it works.

Bill I understand that you would most likely make it free. But you should have 2 groups, a group that gets it for free, and for those who weren’t lucky enough they can choose to participate with a discount. I know im not lucky enough to end up in the free group. For some reason you guys never let Canadians win stuff for free. The Power stack didn’t even allow an entry for a Canadian Address. So I guess I look forward to something like a discount.

I am very interested in the methoxy experiment as well and would like to be a part of the study. I work with a lot of MMA athletes and this could be great product for them as well.

Thanks for informing me of that post directed to me over on off-topic. I dont go over there very often. I hope your migraines are cured. Speaking of the “Bear” circuit I’m glad I’m not the only one doing it…that in itself is enough to induce a headache. What kind of set/rep scheme do you use for this workout? I sometimes do the Bear in between antagonistic supersets of biceps/triceps training…a few sets of this and I’m wiped out!

Bill, count me in, and it looks as though the timing will coincide with ‘winter mass training’. I have had good results from Methoxy 7 after a Mag10/4ADEC cycle. It seemed to maintain gains while on a lower calorie/meltdown type two weeks. I have always felt that it would be more effective at a higher dosage, especially since I am 270+ lbs. I will be looking to shed the weight the latter half of Feburary

Good news, the Methoxy-7 test should be
ready to go in a few days. There will be
a web sign-up page made ready with a questionnaire.

Since the point is to get the most valid
information, in other words, cases where
someone should best be able to be telling
accurately how well it works, unfortunately
it won’t be the case that everyone who fills
out the form will be included. There’s no
specific number beforehand of how many can
be included – I think Tim is pretty willing
to have quite a few. But as an example, in
the MAG-10 test there were 300 applicants
but only 18 were included.

Probably with
Methoxy-7 it will be possible to include more
though the esoteric requirement of extensive experience with anabolic steroids disqualified many there, but is not an issue here.

I’d hope as many as possible can get their free stuff, and get great results! :slight_smile:

We began performing The Bear right after Coach Davies posted it up on Renegade Training. My god. We had to give it a go. And we use the 5x5 protocol for The Bear. Dude, the only other thing we do on “Bear Day” is abs. That’s it. It’s all we can do!

The other day, I wanted to "take it easy" and peformed just 3 sets of 5 and also threw in 3 sets of DB Clean and Press. Man, I love The Bear. Very kewl.

Thank you for asking about the migraine. I'm MUCH better now (been so for the last few days). Up and training again - yippy! Oh, and dosing up with Methoxy!

Hopefully I can be down for this one. I plan on going on a prolonged strength phase, and would be cool to get some free Methoxy.