Methoxy-7

Hey guys, quick question. I’m on a bit of a tight budget, and I want to go on a cutting cylce. I was wondering if anyone who has used Methoxy-7 could let me know how effective it is. If you’ve taken it by yourself instead of in a stack, and it worked for you, I’d be convinced. I’ve never been anything but 100% satisfied with any Biotest product, and I have no real reason to be dubious about Methoxy-7, but I don’t want to spend the extra money if I don’t have to, especially if the results are going to come primarily from MD6 and T2-Pro. Any help would be great. Thanks guys.

Buy the Methoxy. It’s a good product, especially if you’re dieting.

I’m thinking about buying the entire fat loss stack. I’m at about 8.4% right now (according to a Tanita measuring device) but I’d really like to get to roughly 5-6%. At the same time, I’d like to maintain most of my mass. The problems that I’ve had with “fat burners” is that once you’re below a certain point (seems to be roughly 12% or so) they really aren’t all the effective unless you’re on a very low calorie diet. I just can’t cut that much energy out of my diet without starting to drag ass in the gym.
Thanks so much for the initial response, and anymore would be great. If advice is free, I’ll take all I can get. Thanks again, guys.

Methoxy-7 is great for hanging on to muscle when dieting. You could also consider a two week MAG-10 cycle (see steroid dieting article) and then go to the Methoxy and other stuff when you come off. You may even put on a couple of pounds while leaning up if you go that route.