T Nation

Methoxy-7 with 7-Hydroxy-EC

I am an 18 year old college student and have been working out for 4 years. I was just wondering if anyone has used Methoxy-7 with 7-Hydroxy-EC and if it made a significant difference. Its kinda expensive, especially on a college budget, and I am not sure if I am going to try it. I have been staying away from andro because i think i’m still a bit young, and this seems safer. I just want to make sure that if I pay 60 bucks for a months supply, that I will actually gain a decent amount of muscle. Any information on this topic would be great. Thanks

You can gain muscle using Methoxy-7, but the results vary from person to person. Some people do, some don’t. More than anything, Methoxy-7 is better at maintaining muscle while on a cutting phase. However, I wouldn’t discount the possibility of muscle building as it has been recommended as an alternative to an andro of any sort for females. The best way to find out is to give it a shot and see what happens. Last I checked dpsnutrition had some great prices on Biotest supplements. Hopefully, this will be of some help for you. Good luck.

I’d give Surge, M or Tribex (in that order), were I you. More bang for the buck, methinks.

It’ll put a little muscle on. That is, if your training and, especially, diet are in order.

My first experience with Methoxy yielded about 2-3lbs lean mass over 8 weeks.

Great stuff, all in all.

I would use methoxy to facilitate muscle sparing when cutting not for building. I’d defiantly give tribex a try that would be a good supplement for mild muscle gains. Another fantastic idea I think would be to do massive eating while 0n tribex and see what type of gains you all could make. I think alot of people would be interested in the results of that.

Pugs

Isn’t that tribex stuff more of a prohormone? I really haven’t read up much on that supplement. But thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

No its not a prohormone at all. Read up on it i think its an excellant option.

Pugs

I FIND THAT THE MOST NOTICABLE EFFECT OF METHOXY-7 IS IT’S ABILITY TO SPEED UP RECOVERY TIME. WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT, I’VE BEEN ABLE TO TRAIN HARDER, AND FOR MORE DAYS PER WEEK THAN USUAL WITHOUT FEELING AS MUCH MUSCLE SORENESS.

{Note from Mod: Kill the caps}

It makes hard mass slowly but surely. Ideally, if you want to see some serious results, you’ll up the dosage to nearly double and use it for at least 3 months. This is where the beauty of methoxy-7 really comes in. It is good for you! So using it for three months or more won’t have any negatives. I’ve used it before and it does not produce power gains like andro does. But it makes you rock hard if you use enough and just about every gain I’ve gotten from methoxy was permanent. I love the stuff and wish biotest would give me a year long double dosage for free! If you are listening guys, please, make a wish come true for this poor poor meathead!!! :slight_smile:

I’m 19 and was also planning on using this for cutting. How long does a bottle last.Just under 3 weeks?

Actually, Pugs, isn’t something that raises your natural production of testosterone considered a pro-hormone. Maybe you’re thinking of the term pro-steroid like Mag-10? Correct me if I’m wrong. Take care.

Ryan: A bottle lasts 12 days if you take 2 doses per day.

Personally, I love Methoxy for cutting. I’ve never used it for anything else. It won’t hurt you to give it a shot. But first, make sure that your diet is in order. If you haven’t been eating enough, all the supps in the world are not going to do anything.

No tribex isn’t a pro-hormone, A prohormone is something that add extra amounts of hormones into your blood stream, like andro for instance and also mag-10, Tribex is a supplemental formula that causes your own body to start producing its own Testosterone through the LTPH axis(sp) what it does is it tell your body to increase production of Luetinizing Hormone which is turn when the signal gets to the testes they produce more testosterone as a result of the increase LH signal. Tribex makes your body produce its Own T and andro adds extra amounts of andro into the bloodstream wihich is anabolic and androgenic in and of itself, hope this clears that up

PUGS