Methoxy-7 Test

This is perhaps the coolest thing to be on this board since Coach Davies and renegade training…What a great oppertunity for the people who are selected. Once again t-mag comes through with great supplements and even better contests.
Biotest rules
WIll42

Jason, you brought up an excellent point
that I’d covered in my first attempt at writing the post (which was lost somehow)
but missed in the hurried rewrite that had
to get done before my taking my fiancee,
her son, and her pit bull puppy Trick or Treating. Namely, use of other supplements.

Supplements which simply improve nutrition
such as protein, MRP’s, vitamins and minerals, etc. are certainly fine. Other supplements which anyone has been using on an ongoing basis can be fine but applicants should be willing to drop them if requested, which probably wouldn’t be so in most such cases. To use your examples, if you routinely use creatine and Powerdrive and this is more the norm for you than not using them – they’re part of your “baseline” already so to speak – then generally keeping such supplements in there is fine. But for example, using Myostatin at the same time
as the Methoxy-7 would be confusing, as would would anything that was being started during the test or anytime fairly recently before.

I don’t myself know why there is a US-only requirement. With the MAG-10 Challenge, problems with Customs of other countries was a major reason. With Methoxy-7, I personally don’t know but I will ask.

Bluto, Joel, MrSandman, and Bigsd, I know that certainly many under age 21 are quite knowledgeable about training and nutrition, often much moreso than many well past that age. But those below 21 can certainly tend to gain muscle more easily than older trainers, and results might be much enhanced simply from youth – the Methoxy-7 might not have to work that hard for 12 weeks to give some excellent gains. The results might not tell so much about the product and dosing.

Jester, on the dose recommendation, that’s a large part of the reason for the test and with the test not being done, I can’t really say whether double dosing is worth the money or not.

Tim and I both feel that at current costs double dosing is not affordable for most people. A problem is that the only 7-Hydroxy-EC in the world that’s made, is made for Methoxy-7, and as long as quantities purchased are low, cost is high – and as long as cost is high, quantities purchased remain low because sales are low. If
that cycle can be broken perhaps double
dosing can become generally affordable,
or perhaps double dosing will remain a high-end sort
of thing that only some can do (I’d hope
not, but don’t know.)

But not yet having more results from double dosing, I can’t really recommend it yet except
if an individual is fortunate enough to be not much worried about the cost, or simply places very high value on getting the most results possible, in which case it sounds like it’s quite preferable.

I signed up anyway (though I live in Canada), 'cause I’m an ass.

My training is very consistent. Some of my lifts have plateaud. My diet is quite consistent (“Poliquin diet”) and I’m making good gains.

I’ve gotten good results from Tribex (only strength though) and got very little from the “old” Methoxy at recommended dose.

That’s funny that Jason posted right before I did; his post hadn’t shown up when I submitted mine. I realize that it’s totally self-serving and crass to suggest this, but since he and I are on the same workout program, perhaps including both of us in the study would make sense. You know – minimizing variables and all.

I signed up for this, as I’m a big fan of Methoxy and want to know how the double dose would affect me. What I was wondering though, was it said you should take 1.5 scoops three times a day. This hasn’t become a powder has it? Just curious.

So when will we find out about why Canadians can’t get in? I’d assume that its related to legal matters. I’m also curious how El_Machinae was able to post his application, with regards to the state field and postal code(mine’s six long; fields set to five) and if the application is trashed as having bad/incomplete info when its recieved…

I had a thought that I wanted to share. Since a large number of people will be excluded from elligibility due to age, location, etc, would it be possible for Biotest’s next (or a soon upcoming) “special” T-Man discount/offer to be related to Methoxy-7?

A purchase of 6 bottles is a lot to ask, but if a very decent price break was offered, I would definitely give a shot, and "unofficially" participate in the experiment. It would be a nice opportunity for you guys to get some more feedback, and for those of us not selected for participation to make good gains. Just a thought. Bill, any comments?

Hey Bill- just wanted to say thanks to both Tim and yourself for setting up the Methoxy trial. I’ve already signed up and hope to be selected. I’m planning a second go around at HST in a couple weeks and hope to put high dose Methoxy to the test. Diet is set at for 30%P/45%C/25%F.

Boy oh boy it would be great. I’m just finishing my latest Renegade phase one week left then I will begin my next one. Perfect timimg to compare results with my previous training cycle ;>

Alex

Better start thinking of Phase 5 and I’ll begin to tackle Phase 6.

Understood. Thanks for the explanation.

-Joel

I’m sure getting awarded a 12 week supply of a double does of this stuff is akin to winning the lotto…cool idea, can’t wait to see the results…hope to contribute!

What is up with the “scoops”–powder?

It be great to get to test out methoxy-7, I’ve never tried it before. Mag-10 has given me good results over the last year and I’ve heard alot of good things about Methoxy-7. I spend alot of time reading all the info I can get about training and keep great records, pick me.

Due to the birth of my second son, I’ve had to think about cutting back on the supplements a bit. Lucky for me I stocked up a little. I’ve received great results with methoxy while cutting. I’d love to be able to dose methoxy like this! Plus, If I’m Chosen, I can buy more diapers. Nothing like a little guilt. Thanks.

Im pumped…this is a great promotion and something I def. couldnt afford if I dont get selected.

Damn, what’s the deal with no one outside the US?!??!? I can’t think of too many people who would be better qualified to participate in this thing than me (25 years consistent training, very meticulous, no AS usage), but I do tend to live in Japan. What’s the problem? Shipping costs? If that’s it, I would happily pay whatever the shipping fees were in order to participate, (and I’ll bet that a lot of others would, too).

Bill please have it changed so Canadians can Participate! I’ve spent close to 1,500 bucks on biotest supplements in the last month. (stocking up). So yes us Canadians should at least have a chance at your challenges!

Bill, I posted about a week ago on trying the double dosage to help retain gains from a heavy short cycle. I registered to try it, because quite honestly I plan to do it anyway, but if I’m picked it will save me quite a bit of money. Thanks.

Scoops? I filled out the form and it said the protocol was 3 scoops? If I remember the form it was supposed to be in was liquid? New Biotest product perhaps or a new delivery system?

EDog

I would love to try out the Methoxy-7 again.
I tried a few bottles back in the spring with some results, but didn’t have the funds to continue.