Methoxy-7 Guidelines for Challenge Participants

I’m reading about this contest and wondering a couple things.
First of all, how do I sign up or ‘win’ a place to ‘test’ products like this?
Personally I had to go buy my bottle of methoxy in fact I bought 2. Stacked it with T2pro.
I think I am an excellent case study as I tend to use only ‘biotest’ products. (and never returned any) I’m sure all readers think they are right for testing, but I know I am.
Oh, the other question. I noticed you talk about a 12 week program. Later you mention them receiving a bottle. From my experience of taking 2 cap fulls twice a day - one bottle wouldn’t get you close to 12 weeks. Do you send them more? Is it a bigger bottle than what’s on the shelf or do they have to purchase their own to continue with the test?
Just curious.

P.S. I’m thinking of trying PowerDrive. Any contests?

Actually, there shouldn’t be an impression, because there isn’t a policy, that there are going to be things of this sort going on frequently (free stuff given out for experienced users to try so as to get feedback on some aspect of a product).

For example, with MAG-10 I wanted to find out how many mg/week of pharmaceutical products it appeared to perform equivalently to in the opinion of experienced steroid users. If the result is less than I would want then this indicates having to do something different. If the result is entirely satisfactory then a benchmark is established – with further work establishing what the blood levels are with MAG-10, we then know that these blood levels are satisfactory. In the case of Methoxy-7, it had been the opinion in-house that the recommended label dose was sufficient and recommending more would just be wasteful and not do more from people, but that could have been an error due to having not enough examples from in-house testing, and not
getting a representative answer. The test will find how well twice that dose works.

So at such time as a question like that might arise again, it could happen for another product, but the chance that the MAG-10 and Methoxy-7 tests came close together, unfortunately doesn’t mean that there is a string of such tests planned. If any others are currently planned, I’m not aware of it,
and I don’t think so. It could happen though,
depending, as said above, on if there’s a specific purpose where such a test would be helpful.