Methoxy-7 Challenge: Finally Have the List!

The list of those chosen for the Methoxy-7 Challenge is finally ready. It took longer than it should have for which I must apologize.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to volunteer, definitely including to the many who no doubt would have been excellent choices and who might well have been included had there not been so many volunteers (there were 277.) I wish everyone could have been included.

The purpose of the test is this: everyone will receive 12 weeks of Methoxy-7 free, to test using double the label recommended dosage and find how well it works for them. And also to compare
2x/day dosing and 3x/day, taking the same total amount per day.

I’ll send an e-mail to everyone, since not everyone will always be reading the Forum every day, but the list is:

AC,
aircal,
Alex V,
azwypio,
BAN,
Beth Smith,
Bigguy,
Bigstocky,
BodyIQ,
brewcrew,
Bruce,
Bulldog,
CEurton,
Croooz,
digital,
DocT,
eddieadams77,
ggbone,
Gnostic,
greggonzo1,
Harley,
Jason Kent,
Jason Norcross,
JD,
JohnnyLee,
Kali,
KingProtein,
Kirkdig,
ko,
Langers,
LGSD,
Mac,
Maclar,
Matt S.,
MDLP,
Mike Mahler,
Myosin,
Pace,
Patricia,
Peter Clarke,
PlateheadJim,
PMac,
poohbaya,
rebel,
Renegade Chef,
Rosheem,
Sammy Jankis,
Sergio,
sgpatter,
Skoob,
S-Lifter,
Steve85,
stuntgod,
Tampa-Terry,
TheManz,
trialdog, and
WSTRAINER.

Thanks!

You forgot subby :expressionless: hehe

Woo hoo! Yessss!! raising fists into the air

Thanks, Bill! Thank you! I'm totally excited! (can you tell?) Patricia

Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn, damn…

I saw “Renegade” and started getting all giddy… but it’s the wrong one!

Grats people who get to try this out.

Thanks Biotest/T-mag and congrats to all that were chosen!!! I am grateful for the opportunity to participate in the study. It will be very interesting to see what kind of results this produces for us all. Can’t wait to kick this operation into high gear!!!

Glad that I am on the list and I look forward to giving the Methoxy a shot.

OUTSTANDING!!!..Looking FW to being a lab rat. Many Thanks, Bill :).

Gnostic

Wow! Thanks Bill. What a wonderful opportunity. I’m looking forward to it!

Congratulations to those who were lucky enough to be chosen. Unfortunately I was not eligible as I live in Australia. Be sure to post your results during the test as I and i’m sure many others will be very interested in the results. I have been stocking up my own supply Methoxy and am keen to know if taking double dose is worthwhile.
Cheers!

I guess they didn’t want to see if the stuff worked on an old fart. :frowning:

Wow, thank you so much! I am extremely greatful to have this opportunity to try this new supplement I’ve never tried before, especially as a naturally bodybuilder limited to non-hormonal supps! This made my day, week, month, and year! Thanks guys!
Pete:)

“IKE:Grumbling in Corvallis since 3 minutes ago.”

(Congrats, all.)

Avoids Roids, I went back and checked and the reason you weren’t included is simple: one of the criteria was being over age 21 (and saying so on the form!) but you didn’t check that box.

Obviously, just an error, and all else would
have had you included. So I will ask to have you put in also, though also I hope this won’t start an avalanche of re-considerations! I know a lot of others were well-qualified and, on looking individually rather than using specific objective criteria, one could well decide to include them, but it would get totally out of control if so. But in your case it was only a clear error, including on the part of how the forms were processed: if the “age” column had been used as the cut-off then you would have been seen as being over 21.

Many, many thanks. I will not let you guys down.

I can’t wait to give Methoxy-7 a try for the first time. Christmas just came a little early!

Congrats to all the winners, Can’t wait to see how it works for everybody.

Why don’t you at least explain what criteria are used to choose the winners? A rubrik would be nice. KO wins twice in a row. Patricia AND Ko win this time? Some type of objective explanation would be pleasant. Anyway, I’m very interested in seeing the results.

Thanks Bill! Very exciting stuff. Can’t wait to see how this works, and everyone’s results.

You like me! You really like me!

My wife used M-7 with good results during her BFL training this summer, I’m ready to see what the double dose will do for a T-Man!

Roids, I’m 42, so maybe I got the ‘old guy’ slot…

I am psyched! I plan on taking some digital before/after pics with the intent of posting in the photos section.

Bill-
What is the approximate timeframe the emails and product will be sent out?