Methoxy-7 And HOT-ROX?

I’ve read that Methoxy-7 helps to improve the ability to keep lbm on while cutting. Has anyone had the opportunity to mix Methoxy-7 and HOT-ROX together while I cut. Or would it be advisable to just try Methoxy-7 by itself and then use HOT-ROX on their own later on? ANy experiences with Methoxy-7 I would appreciate. I haven’t used it before and don’t know the side effects. Thanks,

mike

[quote]shiplemw wrote:
I’ve read that Methoxy-7 helps to improve the ability to keep lbm on while cutting. Has anyone had the opportunity to mix Methoxy-7 and HOT-ROX together while I cut. Or would it be advisable to just try Methoxy-7 by itself and then use HOT-ROX on their own later on? ANy experiences with Methoxy-7 I would appreciate. I haven’t used it before and don’t know the side effects. Thanks,

mike[/quote]

I’d probably save the Methoxy-7 for a time when you’re trying to gain muscle and use the HOT-ROX while dieting.

Cy,
You said it would be good to use Methoxy-7 while trying to gain muscle which just happens to be something i am doing at this time (go figure). in your opinion should i spring for the Methoxy-7 or wait for Carbolin-19? or both? thanks for the help.

My favorite is Alpha-Male, Methoxy-7 and M. These three go together great! This is also a great follow-up (post cycle) to MAG-10 or 4-AD-EC. HOT-ROX is usually good by itself (with Low-Carb Grow! and Surge PWO).

[quote]trailer36 wrote:
Cy,
You said it would be good to use Methoxy-7 while trying to gain muscle which just happens to be something i am doing at this time (go figure). in your opinion should i spring for the Methoxy-7 or wait for Carbolin-19? or both? thanks for the help.[/quote]

If you have to choose one or the other, I’d go with Carbolin-19, but if money isn’t a problem, I’d use the two concurrently.

Cy,

When you say "I’d use the two concurrently " were you referring to Carbolin 19 / Methoxy-7 or Methoxy-7/ HOT-ROX.

I would like to gain some lbm (maintainence diet) working out 3x a week along with cardio 2-3x a week. I think I can do this with HOT-ROX & Methoxy-7. But I wanted to check with some experts before I did something that might be a waste of time / money / effort.

[quote]shiplemw wrote:
Cy,

When you say "I’d use the two concurrently " were you referring to Carbolin 19 / Methoxy-7 or Methoxy-7/ HOT-ROX.

I would like to gain some lbm (maintainence diet) working out 3x a week along with cardio 2-3x a week. I think I can do this with HOT-ROX & Methoxy-7. But I wanted to check with some experts before I did something that might be a waste of time / money / effort. [/quote]

I was talking about Carbolin-19.