Methoxy-7 Advice?

After reading up on Methoxy-7 I am still unsure about if it is right for what I am looking for. I am currently on RED KAT, Spike, and Classic Grow! And am looking for something that will help me put on some lean mass. Being that MAG-10 and prosteroids are now illegal I am in a rutt and am needing advice.

[quote]brandon51287 wrote:
After reading up on Methoxy-7 I am still unsure about if it is right for what I am looking for. I am currently on RED KAT, Spike, and Classic Grow! And am looking for something that will help me put on some lean mass. Being that MAG-10 and prosteroids are now illegal I am in a rutt and am needing advice.[/quote]

Methoxy-7 is one of my favorite supps for gaining lean mass, hardening up, and speeding recovery. It’s definitely worth a try.

Methoxy-7 will help you put on some lean body mass.

Provided you have a sufficient diet. I’d recommend following Massive Eating.

With Methoxy-7, you’ll notice that you look leaner, while your muscles are harder, bigger, and more vascular.

Also, look out for Carbolin-19, whenever it’s released. Do a search if you’re unfamiliar with it.

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:

Methoxy-7 is one of my favorite supps for gaining lean mass, hardening up, and speeding recovery. It’s definitely worth a try.[/quote]

How do you use it? I was taking 8 caps a day for two months and didn’t notice much difference on or off. I hate to go up any higher, given how long the bottle lasts then.
But some of Cy’s stuff seems to indicate a higher dose than that.

Joe, dating back to the old liquid formula, some people did need to up the dosage to reap the benefits. Kinda sucks, but, I have to say that it’s worth it (if you can afford it).

I’d say, if you’re willing to expirement, then give it a shot at somewhere between 10-16 caps a day, as suggested by Cy. Give it a go for a month or two, and then evaluate if it’s worth it, for you.

Key things to pay attention to would be vascularity, muscle density/size, and your recovery time. At the right dosage for you, it’s damn near impossible to not notice something.

Hope this helps!

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
ChrisKing wrote:

Methoxy-7 is one of my favorite supps for gaining lean mass, hardening up, and speeding recovery. It’s definitely worth a try.

How do you use it? I was taking 8 caps a day for two months and didn’t notice much difference on or off. I hate to go up any higher, given how long the bottle lasts then.
But some of Cy’s stuff seems to indicate a higher dose than that.[/quote]

I typically use 6 to 8 capsules per day.