Methods of Eating Cottage Cheese

1 cup CC
2 tbsp PB
1 tbsp Flax meal
Stir.
Yum!

This seems ideal for slow release through the night.

[quote]phatkins187 wrote:
Splenda and cinnamon will suffice for when you’re dieting.[/quote]

The cinnamon makes a HUGE difference. The I always prefer a little splenda, but have had to suck it up without sometimes. I’ll add cashews to the mix when I want more cals, and I believe someone already mentioned it, but adding a good protein powder (Metabolic Drive Banana or Vanila is you like cheesecake) really makes it great (who knew cottage cheese could ever be ‘great’?!)

S

i cover that shit in yougurt

Carb Countdown Chocolate milk
Cottage Cheese
Natty PB
Splenda to taste

Blend

Profit!!!

I like eating cottage cheese with a spoon.

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:
i cover that shit in yougurt [/quote]

x2 just add a yoplait lowfat 100cal container on top and eat 1/2 the cc tub 1:1 ratio

[quote]Bloobird wrote:
I like eating cottage cheese with a spoon.[/quote]

Lol!

Haven’t tried it yet but I heard mixing cottage cheese with those packets of ready to mix cool ranch dressing is banging.

Hmm, well, I completely forgot about cinnamon

and salsa seems like a great thing to add too :slight_smile:

Btw: CC stands for ???

Gonna buy tubs of this when my mom goes on to my grandmas :slight_smile:

CC = Cottage Cheese

oh and Natty PB + Cottage cheese = win

Actually

Natty PB + Anything = win

on reflection

Natty PB = win

my favorite is with salsa, tomatoes and avocado

I like to do parsley, garlic, cayenne pepper, sea salt, paprika, and cumin. Cumin has enzymes that help your body break down and process cheese.

[quote]moses80 wrote:
I like to do parsley, garlic, cayenne pepper, sea salt, paprika, and cumin. Cumin has enzymes that help your body break down and process cheese. [/quote]

Interesting, I’ll have to look into that - it could make life more comfortable for me!

[quote]CCJDilla wrote:
My lord, it is nutritionally heavenly, however, it lacks taste…
If any of you guys have any methods of eating cottage cheese for optimal taste and nutritional value, please post :slight_smile:

So far I have two okay methods of eating cottage cheese:

[Method A] : Jam
Any sort of jam added to the cottage cheese makes it actually tasty, but, it’s unneeded sugars simutaneously.

[Method B] : Nuts
Now, this doesn’t taste too great, but, it’s eatable, I normally put Walnuts in my Cottage Cheese and it tastes… okay, I suppose.[/quote]

Absolutely serious…flax seed oil on top. A good quality oil, kept in the fridge, pour a couple of tablespoons on a bowl of CC. I was shocked at how good this tastes.

put it a blender to smooth it out then add Peanut Butter and a frozen banana vanilla protein

With fruit. Pineapple or mandarin oranges.

I put a couple of cans of tuna in mine. Sounds gross but I love it.

1. Some brands actually taste great on their own, however they are rare. Out of like the 5 typical brands I’ve tried, only one genuinely tastes good on its own. The israeli brand that I buy tastes by far the best however it is also the most expensive.

2. Mix with just about any fruit or apple sauce.

3. Mix with nuts/nut butter.

4. Mix with low-fat flavored yogurt.

Cottage Cheese is the ultimate eating substrate. It is the sh*t.

Mix/Have with

1. Peanuts, Cashews, or blend of nuts
  2. Whey Protein Powder
  3. Lean Turkey, Beef, Or any type of grilled red meat

I like my cottage cheese as a substrate, on which I can add to… best cheap, clean food ever!

Mix it with maple sirup and berries…mmmmmmm