I’m publishing Metcon for Muscle for the first time because Tim Patterson requested it (and saying “no” wasn’t an option). It’s my most advanced and toughest training plan – the one I use for my top athletes.
Almost all of my private athletes want these three qualities equally:
- To build a fully developed muscular body.
- To drop body fat below 10% for walk-around leanness.
- To condition for unstoppable work capacity.
I’ve spent years honing the Metcon for Muscle system to deliver these three goals without sacrifice. You need advanced nutritional support to get through it, but the results are unbeatable and almost unbelievable.
Unfortunately, there are two steep hurdles:
- Complexity. The training methods and progressions are complex and require my management and coaching, which we now can easily do in the Surge Challenge Coaching forum.
- Toughness. You must be tough, hungry for gains, and already in good shape to thrive from the plan. Only you can vouch for your fitness integrity. And if you opt in, just like my top athletes, I’ll hold you to the highest standards.
The system involves these four weekly workouts, comprised of two three-week training phases:
- Physical Labor
Today is Phase One, but you’ll need me to design the subsequent phases for the Metcon for Muscle to continue doing its magic.
We have that problem covered, which we’ll later share along with a surprise for 10 lucky T Nation forum members.
Probably not. But if you are tough enough, you’ll develop the muscle mass, the walk-around leanness, and the work capacity of a competition-ready elite athlete.
You’ll need Surge Workout Fuel to do the program effectively and gain the most. Pumping muscles with the Surge formula stimulates intracellular growth signaling and protein synthesis, optimizes intracellular pH, sustains boosted nitric oxide, and markedly enhances work capacity and performance.
A Surge dose before and during the workout creates a reactive pump that enables your muscles to train beyond experienced limits. It fuels gains, speeds recovery, and burns fat.
We don’t expect anyone to believe us – that a workout strategy can do so much, is so tough, and that Surge Workout Fuel is the absolute bomb that delivers the gains. So, we’re giving 10 lucky T Nation forum members a Free Surge Challenge Kit. (We reserved 5 for Loyal-T Club members.)
Here’s what you agree to do:
- Create a Surge Challenge training log.
- Do the workouts as prescribed without whining, period.
- Be actively coached by Christian Thibaudeau.
- Accept the instruction from other authorized coaches.
- Post photos and updates in your log.
- Comment daily in the Metcon for Muscle Coaching thread.
T Nation, Tim Patterson, and I will do whatever we can to make you survive bigger, stronger, and ready for more. If you follow the plan, you will succeed. But it’s on you to get involved and let us help. We’re here to make the necessary adjustments and tweaks that are a part of elite-level coaching.
So, if you want one of the Free Surge Challenge Kits, here’s what you do:
- Read the Metcon for Muscle Plan to ensure you can do the workouts.
- Click “I want in.” in the poll below.
We’ll select 5 T Nation forum members and 5 Loyal-T Club members and post our picks on Monday.
Everyone else who wants in the exclusive Metcon for Muscle Challenge – complete with coaching and logs – can gain access with a Surge Challenge Kit at 25% off.
Feel free to leave your comments, as well.