If you want a chance to be one of 10 lucky forum members to get a free Surge Challenge Kit and access to the Metcon for Muscle plan, Christian Thibaudeau coaching, and logs, go to the promotion and click “I want in.”.
We’ll select 5 T Nation forum members and 5 Loyal-T Club members and post our picks on Monday.
Everyone else who wants in the exclusive Metcon for Muscle Challenge – complete with coaching and logs – can gain access with a Surge Challenge Kit at 25% off.
Metcon for Muscle is my most advanced and toughest training plan – the one I use for my top athletes. Almost all of my private athletes want these three qualities equally:
- To build a fully developed muscular body.
- To drop body fat below 10% for walk-around leanness.
- To condition for unstoppable work capacity.
I’ve spent years honing the Metcon for Muscle system to deliver these three goals without sacrifice. You need advanced nutritional support to get through it, but the results are unbeatable and almost unbelievable.
Unfortunately, there are two steep hurdles:
- Complexity. The training methods and progressions are complex and require my management and coaching, which we now can easily do in the Surge Challenge Coaching forum.
- Toughness. You must be tough, hungry for gains, and already in good shape to thrive from the plan. Only you can vouch for your fitness integrity. And if you opt in, just like my top athletes, I’ll hold you to the highest standards.
Probably not. But if you are tough enough, you’ll develop the muscle mass, the walk-around leanness, and the work capacity of a competition-ready elite athlete.
You’ll need a Surge Challenge Kit to do the program effectively and gain the most. Pumping muscles with the Surge formula stimulates intracellular growth signaling and protein synthesis, optimizes intracellular pH, sustains boosted nitric oxide, and markedly enhances work capacity and performance.
A Surge dose before and during the workout creates a reactive pump that enables your muscles to train beyond experienced limits. It fuels gains, speeds recovery, and burns fat. You can’t do Metcon for Muscle without it.
Here’s what you have to do, to get access to my Metcon for Muscle coaching and training logs:
- Get a Surge Challenge Kit, and confirm your forum email is the same as your store kit order.
- Create a Surge Challenge training log.
- Do the workouts as prescribed without whining, period.
- Be actively coached by Christian Thibaudeau.
- Accept the instruction from other authorized coaches.
- Post photos and updates in your log.
- Comment daily in the Metcon for Muscle Coaching thread.
Once we link your Surge Challenge Kit to your forum account, you’ll receive a PM confirmation with instructions.
Then T Nation, Tim Patterson, and I will do whatever we can to make you survive bigger, stronger, and ready for more. If you follow the plan, you will succeed. But it’s on you to get involved and let us help. We’re here to make the necessary adjustments and tweaks that are a part of elite-level coaching.
The plan consists of four weekly workouts organized in 3-week training blocks. Each workout repeats three times before changing the block. You’ll train 12 times in each 3-week block.
|BLOCK 1 (3 Weeks)||BLOCK 2 (3 Weeks)|
|Workout 1 – Push||Workout 5 – Push|
|Workout 2 – Legs||Workout 6 – Legs|
|Workout 3 – Pull||Workout 7 – Pull|
|Workout 4 – Physical Labor||Workout 8 – Physical Labor|
- You can start on any day.
- Keep the on/off pattern.