Metcon for Muscle Coaching

I want in

It’s really awful it’s superior to the Finibars on the grounds that those things are so damn great.

are people actively running this program? is this a log for questions and coaching. just trying to get a overview of what is available and what other people are actively doing, may be looking to switch it up within the next few weeks.

@Tim_Patterson

Do you still plan to keep these programs readily available a while longer? I’d hate to see them disappear anytime soon…

I started running Metcon for Muscle about two weeks ago. It’s different than any other program I’ve tried, absolutely brutal at times, and has me excited to give the FireReady plan a shot this fall. The M3/Surge Challenge plan was also fantastic.

And, again, thank you for making these high-quality programs so readily available.

1 Like

I started it a couple weeks back. It’s very different than any other plans I’ve run.

I’m not sure what happened with the logs and coaching, either. I guess the enthusiasm kinda fizzled out?

I’d be happy to thoroughly log my experience if that’s still encouraged.

2 Likes

I want in!!
I don’t see the poll to select that option though…

It’s like a year old, my friend. You missed the trial run, but the program is available. Crush it and let us know how it goes for you!

Story of my life!
I think I will give it a run!!

Thank you!

1 Like

I definitely would like to see you start a log so we can follow along and see how you go!

I will when I get started. Actually getting married tomorrow so it might be a week.

1 Like

Dude, there’s football tomorrow.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I’m married and I’d suggest starting the program right away. You can do the whole wedding thing whenevs.

Just kidding!

I really enjoyed the program and am surprised more people haven’t taken advantage of it.

Looking forward to your log and congratulations on your big day in advance!

1 Like

I want in!